Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter

Forums Login
Username:
Password:

Information for New Forum's Users
First time users must register prior to accessing this forum. To create an account, click on the Create New Account link below. A temporary password will be sent to you via email from the email address "DTNForums@dtn.com" (Make sure this email doesn't get caught in any spam filters you have setup). After logging in for the first time using this temporary password, you can click on "Profile" at the top of the Forums and change your password to something you can easily remember. In your Profile, you can also select the option to receive e-mail notifications when a new post has been made to each forum. This is a great way to stay on top of issues effecting the products you subscribe to.

Forgot your password? Create new account

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 10:21 AM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003