Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »What has happened to the AMEX Composite XAX.X ?
Author Topic: What has happened to the AMEX Composite XAX.X ? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 06:18 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
Hi,

What has happened to the AMEX Composite data ?

XAX.X appears to be dead since 11/28/08, at least that is where my data stops

The symbol is still in your symbology

What is the new symbol for the AMEX Composite?

What happened, will it start working again ?

Thanks

Joe

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 06:25 PM          Msg. 2 of 5
Joe,

I just pulled up XAX.X and have 1806 updates for today (last update was 1319.050, up 25.820 at 16:06:19). I'm not seeing any issues. What software are you using? Can you post a screenshot that may help us determine what is causing the issue?

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 06:36 PM          Msg. 3 of 5
Hi Jay,

I am still using tradestation 2000i with my satellite data.

Did you guys possibly move the symbol to a new table or something, do I need to set up a different symbol collection template?

I have templates for AMEX STOCKS, AMEX INDICES, ALL US INDICIES, DTN INDEXES collecting so ?

I have XAX.X showing up in "Index" category in the globalserver and its worked the last 10 years, now dead for couple months.

Let me know what I should try to get the symbol.

Thanks,

Joe

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 06:48 PM          Msg. 4 of 5
Hi Jay,

Can you also please find out why I still can't get OPRA Indices real time, it stopped working more than a year ago and I have been paying the $4 all this time, complained last year, and still it never was resolved.

Thanks,

Joe

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 12:32 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
Hello Joe, I am looking into this right now for you. So far, I am able to get the OPRA indices here with a few exceptions that they look to be delisted since no platform is bringing them up. However, can you email with your account information so I can bring up your account here to check your account? My email address is curtis.thompson@dtn.com.

Thanks.

Curtis Thompson
curtis.thompson@dtn.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000 x3614

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 9:44 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003