Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »General Product Announcements »Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes March 29, 2010
Author Topic: Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes March 29, 2010 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 01:44 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Subject: Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes

In order to provide more consistency for our users, DTN will be changing the symbols for several ICE and SIMEX indexes to better conform to our standard {SYMBOL.X} index symbology.
Effective Monday March 29th, users should replace any existing symbols below with the new symbology.

ICE Indexes
Description --> Old Symbol --> New Symbol

US DOLLAR INDEX --> DXY$Y --> DX.X
REUTERS CRB INDEX --> CRY$Y --> CR.X
CONTINUOUS COMMODITY INDEX --> CIY$Y --> CI.X
EURO INDEX --> EXY$Y --> E.X
REVISED NYSE COMPOSITE INDEX --> YOY$Y --> YU.X

SIMEX Indexes
Description --> Old Symbol --> New Symbol

SGX MSCI TIAWAN INDEX --> TWY$Y --> STW.X
S&P CNS NIFTY INDEX --> INY$Y --> SIN.X
MSCI HONG KONG INDEX --> HKY$Y --> SHK.X
SGX MSCI SINGAPORE INDEX --> SSY$Y --> SSG.X
SGX MSCI ASIA APEX 50 --> SSA$Y --> SAA.X

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

Time: Sun June 26, 2016 3:12 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003