Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore | DTN Refined Fuels | DTN Meteorlogix
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »General Product Announcements »Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes March 29, 2010
Author Topic: Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes March 29, 2010 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 01:44 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Subject: Symbol Changes for some ICE and SIMEX Indexes

In order to provide more consistency for our users, DTN will be changing the symbols for several ICE and SIMEX indexes to better conform to our standard {SYMBOL.X} index symbology.
Effective Monday March 29th, users should replace any existing symbols below with the new symbology.

ICE Indexes
Description --> Old Symbol --> New Symbol

US DOLLAR INDEX --> DXY$Y --> DX.X
REUTERS CRB INDEX --> CRY$Y --> CR.X
CONTINUOUS COMMODITY INDEX --> CIY$Y --> CI.X
EURO INDEX --> EXY$Y --> E.X
REVISED NYSE COMPOSITE INDEX --> YOY$Y --> YU.X

SIMEX Indexes
Description --> Old Symbol --> New Symbol

SGX MSCI TIAWAN INDEX --> TWY$Y --> STW.X
S&P CNS NIFTY INDEX --> INY$Y --> SIN.X
MSCI HONG KONG INDEX --> HKY$Y --> SHK.X
SGX MSCI SINGAPORE INDEX --> SSY$Y --> SSG.X
SGX MSCI ASIA APEX 50 --> SSA$Y --> SAA.X

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

Time: Fri October 31, 2014 12:33 PM CFBB v1.2.0 31 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003