Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »ProphetX Support »Auto Refresh of chart doesn't hold position when redisplayed.
Author Topic: Auto Refresh of chart doesn't hold position when redisplayed. (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

AMA
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 12:47 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Hi - it appears that occasionally ProphetX times out or temporarily loses it's connection. When this happens, my stock chart(s) disappear and reappear shortly thereafter. When redisplayed, the chart appears in it's default, latest date position. However, if I've moved around in the data so that I'm displaying something -other- than the default startup, the position is lost when redisplayed. I'd like for ProphetX to retain the -current- position of data on the chart, so that if it's refreshed, it'll display exactly what was there before.

Time: Sat September 21, 2019 6:34 PM CFBB v1.2.0 0 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003