Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »Offline Docs
Author Topic: Offline Docs (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

kdarby
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 12:51 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
Do you guys have a PDF of the 5.2 docs for offline reading?

Thanks

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 12:54 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Good afternoon,

We do not. We used to offer this service, but it was deprecated to make sure that people are always accessing the most recent information.

Tim

kdarby
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 01:00 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
Thanks

Time: Sat September 22, 2018 2:01 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003