Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »backfill for @ES#
Author Topic: backfill for @ES# (38 messages, Page 2 of 2)

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 5, 2016 11:47 AM          Msg. 31 of 38
I cannot handle cancellations, you will need to do that through the manage account link on the www.iqfeed.net website or contact our customer care department on Monday.

Tim

-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 5, 2016 01:04 PM          Msg. 32 of 38
I broke the file in six parts. And have been successful in loading 1 part. So I guess data being inverted is not an issue. Tim, can you please send the @ES# file in the same format as the one you sent me earlier. It doesn't matter if the data is inverted. I just badly need that file.

-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 5, 2016 09:24 PM          Msg. 33 of 38
Hello Tim,
I cannot download the ES file from the location. The error says "HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Can you please send the @ES# file. I am working on a deadline here.

-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 6, 2016 06:12 AM          Msg. 34 of 38
C'mon. anyone?

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 7, 2016 07:51 AM          Msg. 35 of 38
The account you have listed is a Trial account.

Trial accounts are limited to 4 days of Tick/Minute data and 365 daily bars. If you would like to see additional historical data you will need to contact sales and signup for a live subscription.

The error message you are getting "Sorry, your Product and/or Service for the attempted login are incorrect. If you have recently changed products you may also need to change your type of service. Please contact DTN customer support for assistance. (3)"

This is due to the fact your account is setup as a IQ Feed Core account and you are more then likely clicking on an icon on your desktop that says "DTNiQ" This is a software you do not currently have access to. This software does allow you to download CSV Files of our data.

The next step would be to contact our sales team so they can help get you setup with the correct Trial account to fit your needs.

Sales - (800) 475-4755

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

4trading
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 11:46 AM          Msg. 36 of 38
Greetings:
I am a subscriber.

How do I get more than a weeks data for daily bars on @ESH18 or @ES#C?

Thanks
Edited by 4trading on Feb 21, 2018 at 11:58 AM

DTN_mark_e
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 11:49 AM          Msg. 37 of 38
Hello 4trading,
We need more info. Please contact us in chat or call us so that we can best help you with your data.

Thank you.

Mark Eash, Trading Markets Customer Service DTN
9110 West Dodge Rd, Ste 200, Omaha, Ne 68114
800-397-7000 (DTNIQ & IQFEED) | 402-255-3682 (Fax)
www.dtn.com/trading | www.dtniq.com | http://www.iqfeed.net

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 11:51 AM          Msg. 38 of 38
Just a guess, but it may be because you can only get 8 calendar days during market hours and 180 days outside of that. If your app requests that extended time frame after 3:30 CST that may be all you need, otherwise just reach out as Mark mentioned and we will dig further.

Tim

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 9:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003