Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »Conversion between IQ feed and Satellite format
Author Topic: Conversion between IQ feed and Satellite format (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

evergreen
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 5, 2005 10:08 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
Is there program to convert IQ feed data realtime to the Satellite format. The reason is that I have an old program that uses satellite data that I would like to use with IQ feed data.

Thank,
Al

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 6, 2005 07:54 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
No. they are completely different feeds with different field sets available. We don't have such a feed converter and we don't have plans to create one. Would you mind providing the name of the software you use that runs on Satellite and not IQFeed?

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 7:00 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003