Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »Data and Content Support »TVIX - incorrect data
Author Topic: TVIX - incorrect data (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Cyberjoe
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 07:40 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi,

Can someone please look at TVIX (2x Long Volatility ETN)? There are several incorrect data points (early Oct 2011, early April 2012, late May 2012, early June 2012). Please see attached chart

Thanks in advance!

Cyberjoe

File Attached: TVIX (Daily) 2012_06_28 (8_36_11 AM).png (downloaded 88 times)

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 07:45 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
We are looking into the data on TVIX. I will post additional information once it's been reviewed.

Stephen Shockey | DTN | Trading Customer Service Technical Support
Phone: 800.779.7299 | International 402.255.3918
stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Edited by DTN_Stephen on Jun 27, 2018 at 07:48 AM
Edited by DTN_Stephen on Jun 27, 2018 at 07:49 AM

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 09:28 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
We have added Continuous historical daily data on TVIX going back to November 30th, 2010.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Stephen Shockey | DTN | Trading Customer Service Technical Support
Phone: 800.779.7299 | International 402.255.3918
stephen.shockey@dtn.com
www.dtn.com

Cyberjoe
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 09:37 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Thank you for your fast reaction! You're absolutely worth the money.

Time: Sat December 15, 2018 8:07 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003