Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: dtn teresa gilster
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 18, 2021 07:01 AM
Interests:
Email: teresa.gilster@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
dtn teresa gilster has contributed to 7 posts out of 20420 total posts (0.03%) in 4,615 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

DTN is finishing our testing phase for the upgrading and relocating our Data Centers to Chicago, IL. This change will improve reliability and reduce latency for data we provide.

If you have not had a chance to make the required firewall changes, please do so now. Customers with outbound firewalls will require an IP address addition to connect as the new Data Center is phased in. This will need to be done this week. Follow this link for the documentation: https://iqhelp.dtn.com/firewall-ip-addresses/

If you do not have an outbound firewall no change is required to be made to continue with the service after the Data Center upgrade.

Thank you

System Status Announcements » LIVE CHAT IS DOWN Oct 5, 2021 09:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

We are currently experiencing issues with our live chat for Technical Support. To reach Support, please email support@iqfeed.net or call (800) 779-7299.

General Product Announcements » Labor Day Monday Sept. 6th Holiday Hours Sep 4, 2021 05:52 PM (Total replies: 0)

In observance of the Labor Day holiday, IQ Feed Customer support will be closed from 10:00am-5:00pm (cst).
We will reopen at 5:00pm (cst). Thank you.

Monday August 2 is a civic holiday in Canada, and Canadian markets are closed.

System Status Announcements » News not updating Jul 27, 2021 08:44 AM (Total replies: 2)

We are continuing to investigate the cause of this issue and have engaged additional engineers.

System Status Announcements » News not updating Jul 27, 2021 08:11 AM (Total replies: 2)

Currently all our news sources are not updating. Developers are looking into the issue.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Daily (not Intraday) Splits Aug 28, 2020 01:54 PM (Total replies: 22)

Roberts,

Our development team is researching potential solutions, however, we are unable to provide an ETA on when a decimal change would be implemented.

We thank you for your feedback. While we cannot promise immediate changes, we take all comments from our users seriously. Thank you for being a DTN customer.

Best regards,
Teresa Gilster
Global Customer Services Manager

Time: Fri December 3, 2021 1:44 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003