Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: orderflow
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 16, 2016 11:33 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
orderflow has contributed to 7 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 5,005 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

1. The program connects to the server and retrieve the tick data without problem.
2. The program use to work with historical data before version 5.2.
3. The program is calling the following function to retrieve the historical data: IHistoryLookup3.ReqHistoryTickTimeframe

4. The above function worked before without any problem.
5. Now it is giving the following error:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in *******.dll
Additional information: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Any help is greatly appreciated.

IQFeed Developer Support » Historical and Live Data switching Feb 18, 2013 06:30 AM (Total replies: 1)

Our requirement is that, when the application launches it should fetch historical data from last N days till current time and from the current time live data should be fetched.
Last record we got from Historical data has Tick Id = 544207
And the first record of of live tick has Tick id = 544313.

Is there a possibility that some ticks can be missed during the transition from Historical and Live? Also if there is a possibility of duplicate Tick Id in historical and live data, how we can avoid it?

Will it be possible to send me link to proposed document. Also, if possible an example to launch the exe. Thanks!

I am using following to Register client app:

RegisterClientApp(new WindowWrapper(AppCollection.MainWindow).Handle.ToInt32(), "xxxx", "0.11111111", System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString());

This did not work for me.

C# application written to connect to IQFeed using DTNIQFeedComLib.
Before running the C# application, I have to launch IQFeed using IQFeed launcher. Once IQFeed launcher is started then my custom C# application connects to data feed without any problem.

The above is true only on some computers on others it works fine.

I have solved the above problem (on problematic computers) by adding the product using IQFeed Diagnostics Utility. Once I add the product to the IQFeed Diagnostics Utility, I no longer have to launch IQFeed using IQFeed Link Launcher.

I would like to do this programmatically instead of asking my users to use IQFeed Diagnostics Utility. Can someone suggest me the solution. Thanks in advance.

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFeed.exe Aug 12, 2010 06:34 PM (Total replies: 1)

Solved the problem. My constructor was creating problem. It has the following line which caused the problem.
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("IQConnect.exe");

I guess this post can be closed.

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFeed.exe Aug 12, 2010 06:10 PM (Total replies: 1)

I created a simple application. C# form which has one button and a Mouseover event handler.

When the button is clicked I called the following:
RegisterClientApp(Handle.ToInt32(), "Product ID given to me by you", "0.11111111", System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version.ToString());

And the mouseevent handler always get X = 1 and Y = 0, which says it is working offline. Yes indeed it didn't give me anything to enter my login and password.

Same code I ran from the example Level1COM and it gives me dialog to enter my login and password. Not sure what magic is there in examples.

Now, I also tried to execute the IQconnect.exe from command line, well my understanding from the help at https://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api/docs/InitializingTheFeed.cfm is that it should give you login dialog to connect to the feed but it doesn't.

In both the cases, from c# and from command line I see the DTN icon in the taskbar. When I click on it to see the connection manager, it has nothing populated in it as shown in the attached file.

I am new to DTN but have been using zenfire, esignal, TT FIX and other data feeds and feels that I am missing something here as it cannot be that complicated.

-Nitin

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 5:33 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003