Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Gremlin123
About Contact
Last Post: May 14, 2017 11:30 PM
Interests:
Email: dloyer123@yahoo.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Gremlin123 has contributed to 6 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 4,999 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work May 14, 2017 11:30 PM (Total replies: 9)

Got it. I am a API customer. I have a key. Just had to dig it out...

I was able to get in. Thanks for your help

-Doug

New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work May 14, 2017 04:14 PM (Total replies: 9)

I installed the IQFeed client on my Mac development box.

The login dialog pops up, but the "Connect" button is grayed out. The dialog message reads "Awaiting product ID and version" Entering login information and password does not help.

Running macOS Sierra Version 10.12
2.3Ghz Intel i7, 16G

I am able to connect on a windows box, no problem

How can I get IQFeed to work on a Mac?

IQFeed Developer Support » Delays fom IQFeed 66.112.148.x data servers Aug 16, 2011 07:09 PM (Total replies: 27)

I am having latency problems too.

I have traded using IQFeed for more than a year. I am seeing the "time" messages become very eratic, delay 20-30s, and many go missing.

I scalled back the number of symbols, but the it had no improvment.

I also changed the code only request the fields need, but no help.

The CPU load on both processes is very low, only about 1%

I measured how much time the tick reader spends waiting on the socket and it spends very little time processing messages and almost all of the time waiting for messages.

It is connected to 66.112.148.225.

Not sure what else I can do.

Data and Content Support » Question about bid ask in tick data Aug 19, 2010 09:08 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thanks Stan.

Do you have any insight in why a trade would be reported below the bid or above the ask. Not sure how to treat these.

Data and Content Support » Question about bid ask in tick data Aug 18, 2010 06:30 PM (Total replies: 3)

In a historical tick record, is the bid ask value reported the value after the trade or before?

So, if a trade hits the bid, the bid reported should be the same price as the trade? What if the bid is taken out and the new bid is now lower?

On a releated question, what does it mean if the trade price is lower than the quoted bid? Does this mean that a large order "walked the book" since only the top of book is protected?

This message was posted in a secure forum. Click here to access the topic where message was posted.

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 4:38 AM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003