Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: jonnyb
About Contact
Last Post: May 1, 2017 10:13 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
jonnyb has contributed to 103 posts out of 18232 total posts (0.56%) in 1,922 days (0.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Historical OHLC bars for quotes (bid/ask)? May 1, 2017 10:13 AM (Total replies: 5)

That's great...didn't realize this was available. Thanks Tim

IQFeed Developer Support » Historical OHLC bars for quotes (bid/ask)? May 1, 2017 10:04 AM (Total replies: 5)

Tim- Is that NxCore?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » IMBALANCE FEED, when ? Jan 10, 2017 07:40 PM (Total replies: 3)

Anything new on this front?

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Jan 10, 2017 04:22 PM (Total replies: 28)

Any update on this?

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Jun 14, 2016 02:24 PM (Total replies: 28)

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're trying to go back and undo the manual one-off adjustments that were made in this past? I can see why that would be tricky and I always assumed you were going to start fresh with a new dataset of raw EOD prices.

Perhaps as an interim step you would consider adding calls for historical divs and splits only? That would allow a user to recreate raw EOD prices from intraday bars and then adjust as they see fit. I get that the EOD history is likely deeper, which is why you're not taking this approach yourself.

Apologies if I've made some bad assumptions about the issue.

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Jun 14, 2016 02:04 PM (Total replies: 28)

Ok, fair enough. In my mind, this is simply three new api calls (raw prices, divs, split ratios) and it's done. The current EOD data/calls can remain as is.

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Jun 14, 2016 12:15 PM (Total replies: 28)

Checking in on the EOD data, divs, and splits improvements...anything in the works?

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Nov 12, 2015 09:34 AM (Total replies: 28)

Any updates in the works for EOD data, splits, divs?

Also, did the API fee go up this year? (didn't think this deserved its own thread)

IQFeed Developer Support » Daily Histories Missing Oct 23, 2015 12:13 PM (Total replies: 1)

I'm getting the data okay through the API now...HistoryViewer throws an error for a certain subset of these symbols for some reason. I don't really care about HV getting fixed, but I used it to check if there was a data problem and got a false positive. Anyhow, you can disregard this message for my purposes.

IQFeed Developer Support » Daily Histories Missing Oct 23, 2015 11:32 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello- I'm unable to retrieve daily histories for several active ETFs (e.g. IWM, DUST, TWM, etc.). Is something going on with these? Thanks.

Data and Content Support » Understanding Historical Tick Data Jul 20, 2015 08:54 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks Tim

Data and Content Support » Understanding Historical Tick Data Jul 18, 2015 08:24 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: Ryan

I have attached a png file to this posting which shows the time stamps/tick ID/info/mkt center/trade conditions.

I hope this answers your question.
--- Original message by DTN_LorenF on Sep 24, 2014 12:58 PM
Loren- Is the app in your screenshot an updated HistoryViewer? I only seem to have the one with the hex codes (pain in the butt). Thanks.

IQFeed Developer Support » Trading Halts Jun 29, 2015 10:51 AM (Total replies: 5)

Okay, thank you.

IQFeed Developer Support » Trading Halts Jun 29, 2015 10:16 AM (Total replies: 5)

Sounds good, thanks Tim. Anything in the feed that relates to halts would helpful to know about.

IQFeed Developer Support » Trading Halts Jun 27, 2015 02:15 PM (Total replies: 5)

bump

IQFeed Developer Support » Trading Halts May 24, 2015 12:27 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hello,

Can't seem to find anything in the docs for notifications of trading halts / resumption times. Is there a way to get this information in the feed? (asking with regards to US Equities)

Thanks.

Thanks Tim. No problem...was just having a little fun (while aging myself). Sounds good, I'll give that a try.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hello,

Which historical tick data trade condition(s) indicates the opening auction price in the primary market for a given stock?

Thank you.

IQFeed Developer Support » Historical Date with ms. and some other things Mar 13, 2015 02:38 PM (Total replies: 15)

Ariloum- Tim and/or Jay can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the bid/ask data will be useful to you in determining which side of the market the trade occurred on due to the fact that it's the bid/ask after the trade (not the b/a just prior to the trade). That's my understanding at least from previous forum posts.

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 5:06 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003