Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: wangh
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 07:40 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
wangh has contributed to 2 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 4,182 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Thank you for the quick reply. It worked.
I saved a copy of iq32.dll from Program Files\DTN\IQFeed of the older version (4.7), and copied it to the same folder of version 4.9. Now Quote Tracker can start the iq feed.

wangh

I just installed IQ feed 4.9. Quote tracker now, when it starts, won't start IQ feed.
It did work with IQ feed 4.7 and 4.8.
Quote tracker 3.9.8 is the last version I can download.
i read something on Twitter by Jay Froscheiser about re-adding iq32.dll to QT to make it work.
How to do it exactly? I have window XP.
Please help. Thanks

wangh

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:51 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003