Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: PaulSawyer
About Contact
Last Post: May 13, 2014 12:39 PM
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
PaulSawyer has contributed to 2 posts out of 18392 total posts (0.01%) in 1,410 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

You could cut down on band width requirements using compression. I store all of my tick data using a simple compression system that yields on average around five to one compression. I am sure that other compression systems would give even greater compression. My system allows me to also keep data sets compressed in RAM and decompress them on the fly while I back test. It does require me to store ask, bid and trades in separate files but that should work well for your business as well.

Paul Sawyer

I also just signed up for IQFeed and I am disappointed to find that you don't provide all bid ask quotes in the historical tick data. My old vendor provide one week of past bid ask tick data which worked well for me. That would not require a lot of additional storage to provide. It does require about five times the bandwidth over the trade only ticks. I would suggest only making it available when the markets are closed. I need those prices. I may have to go back to my old vendor.

Paul Sawyer

Time: Wed March 21, 2018 9:17 PM CFBB v1.2.0 0 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003