Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: uktrader
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 15, 2016 09:07 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
uktrader has contributed to 8 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 3,174 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 15, 2016 09:07 AM (Total replies: 5)

Great, that's what I was after.

Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 15, 2016 07:01 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks.

You say these may change - can I check that any changes would be strictly additions and not changes to the codes?

Also it looks like these are codes for NYSE/Amex only. Are there other codes for other exchanges?

Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 14, 2016 06:13 PM (Total replies: 5)

Where can I find a full list of all the trade conditions that can appear for historical tick data requests?

Data and Content Support » historical gasoil data Sep 28, 2015 06:52 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thanks, I'll take a look.

A related problem: I can't find any historical data for UK natural gas futures on ICE, tick or interval (GWE, GWQ, GWS, GZY). Am I doing something wrong?

Data and Content Support » historical gasoil data Sep 28, 2015 06:20 AM (Total replies: 3)

If I download historical data for the future GAS (low sulphur gasoil futures on ICE Europe), there is only data back to the Feb 2015 contract. This matches up with the transition described in:

https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/circulars/14042.pdf

I am sure IQFeed has the data for the previous contract, but the symbol has most likely changed and I can't find it. Could someone help?

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 19, 2015 09:09 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks.

I am setting my protocol to 5.1 but I'm still not seeing them. I did notice that the protocol reported on the request data back is 5.0, not 5.1 as I expected after my call to change the version. Am I doing something wrong?

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 17, 2015 02:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for the quick reply. Put me down as requesting first notice dates in a future version! :) I don't suppose you have them available anywhere else? I'm happy to clean the data up myself (for instance, scrape a website).

Regarding the historical trade conditions, how do I get these? I'm using the ReqHistoryTickTimeframe function via the IHistoryLookup4 interface in the COM API, and I don't see condition codes in the response.

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 17, 2015 02:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have two questions relating to futures data:

1.) Can we find the first notice/delivery dates for futures contracts using the IQFeed API?

2.) Streaming ticks include condition codes for the last trade. Is this data available for historical tick data as well?

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 1:07 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003