Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: gdeboeck
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 22, 2005 06:07 PM
Interests:
Email: guido@dokus.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
gdeboeck has contributed to 6 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 7,015 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I have contacted support to be bumped up to 500 or 1300 symbols. Thanks.

In regard to the other suggestion: I have plenty of Excel files downloaded from the e-tables of IBD. I do not know how these can be "imported" into Watchlists?

The advantage of keeping them as Excel files and adding the DTNIQ real-time fields is that it allows to maintain all the fundamental data from IBD which is much more comprehensive than DTNIQ. Could you look into the macro capability and at least allow list of 600 stocks (e.g. S&P 600 small caps) to be enhanced in one sweep with 5-7 fields of DTNIQ data using the IQconnect macro?

Using Excel I added some long lists of stocks and tried to get four to five columns of real-time data from DTNIQ. When I applied the macro I only got zeros, while on much smaller lists already updating the macro worked fine; no additional data is coming in. Clicking on IQ Connection Manager I noticed a limit of 300 symbols (but on my port I am only using 126 sofar; when I tried to run the macro the number jumped to 300...). Is there an upper limit of symbols on which data can be called up?

I got the Sample spreadsheet; tested the macros and was able to add one...so this sample is less restrictive than the one posted earlier or the one included in the dtniq setup. Thanks for your help. My e-mail for future reference: guido@dokus.com

At ftp://www.dtniq.com/iq/ I see under Name two listing of Sample
Clicking on either of them produces

Sample: The system cannot find the file specified

Hence I am not getting the same as you do...

Is there no way to eliminate the VB password?

at ftp://www.dtniq.com/iq/ i found no sample spreadsheet (links to sample don't work); furthermore why should I now rebuild all the spreadsheets I have done under the original sample spreadsheet. Why not simply provide me with the password that is imbedded in the original sample?

In MyPortfolioSpreadsheet I am trying to record a macro. After entering a macro name, a shortcut key, a description I click OK. I then get a screen asking for VBA Password.

Whatever I enter is rejected and no macro can be recorded.

Could you please inform me what VBA Password is for spreadsheets under DTNIQ?

Or alternatively how to avoid having to enter a password for a macro . I already have lowered the security to low, but the spreadsheet is still asking for a VBA password.

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 4:59 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003