Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: kminler
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 03:06 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
kminler has contributed to 9 posts out of 21196 total posts (0.04%) in 6,782 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Fx market open Mar 21, 2008 03:06 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thanks Sarah

I don't use the Barclay feed as it has frequent gaps. I guess there is no way of incorporating
today's data into the Tullet history?

Thx
Keith

Data and Content Support » Fx market open Mar 21, 2008 10:54 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hey Guys:

Perhaps you never noticed the Fx market is open today; so my long term charts will all be wrong because I do not have todays data. Years ago you promised to get enough servers to stop shutting down the historical servers at midnight for updating, thanks for nothing. I am disgusted to see that my original low opinion of you and your service remains accurate.

Data and Content Support » real time not updating Jun 4, 2006 11:44 PM (Total replies: 7)

HI Jay

Well here we are again, charts did not update all evening but at least up until 11:00P.M. I could reload and get most (not all!) of the data for the previous bars. Since 11:00 nothing, all charts have no data beyond that time.

I have tried shutting down and reloading no help. IQ connection manager sez everything O.K., get updates every few seconds. My trading platform and other online services are and have been working fine.

I think the problem lies at your end.

Keith

Data and Content Support » real time not updating Jun 2, 2006 11:26 AM (Total replies: 7)

I'm not too sure when updating stopped, sometime during Thursday evening, I thought it was just your usual midnight shutdown come a little early, using the Barclay and Tullet feeds for the TEURJPY AND BEURUSD, over many time frames.

Finally shut down my entire system and reloaded everything , that solved the problem but is not an ideal solution in the midst of trading.

Also; while I'm *****ing your daily Forex data for the last three months is all screwed up , most days only have partial data. Can I download Asci data and build my own data base to fill in the missing data?

Thanks

Keith

Data and Content Support » real time not updating Jun 2, 2006 03:00 AM (Total replies: 7)

Well here it is 3:50 a.m. eastern and your servers are still not up and running with real time Forex updates. Is this a further erosion of services or merely an extension of your policy to drive me nuts?

Data and Content Support » no data for previous day after midnight Oct 28, 2005 07:58 AM (Total replies: 6)

Jay

A quick ps, I don't "clear any data" I just open whatever chart I need and the day befores data is not there.

Keith

Data and Content Support » no data for previous day after midnight Oct 28, 2005 07:54 AM (Total replies: 6)

Jay

I monitor six currency pairs, three seperate trading strategies, each requires minimum of three time frames. would require 54 open charts at midnight, plus after an alert from system I would still likey take a quick look at the 4 hour and maybe daily.

It is not practical to manage that many charts at one time; and given my problems with yourselves and Wave 59 crashing it is more than I would like to attempt.

In answer to your specific question, at Midnight, if I have no open positions, I would have the 15 minute charts of the ; EURUSD,GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDJPY. I would like to trade the EURJPY as well but the only feed you have for it is the tulletts and for some reason it pretty quickly crashes Wave, don't know why and it is a minor issue.

When I get a trade alert from one of these pairs I open the rest of the time frames.

If you have that many servers why not dedicate one for forex until youv'e done your
routine?

You may have thousands of customers but how manuy on forex?How many have gone back to Esignal? Trust me if Wave 59 worked with Esignal or if Esignal charts had the capability of Wave I wouldn't be darkening your doorstep.

Keith

Data and Content Support » no data for previous day after midnight Oct 27, 2005 11:15 PM (Total replies: 6)

Same problem tonight. do you not know this is the beginning of the prime forex trading periood?

All my short term indicators used for entering trades are meaningless!!!

And you just haven't got around to "addressing the problem"??

Maybe you should buy a couple more Commodore 64's.

Or better yet do your maintenance at 9:00 in the morning and listen the equity traders howl!!

KEITH

Data and Content Support » no data for previous day after midnight Oct 27, 2005 01:58 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi Ray

I tried to get this to you last night when it started; but i just got the password now.

Same problem I mentioned on the 59 BB. Fx charts opened after midnight did not have the immediately preceding days data. Eg last night at 12.02 I opened a USDCAD chart, it had everything up until Tuesday 12;01, then blank until 12:01 Thursday. All the indicotrs for Wednesday just smear accross the page til thursday. after midnight the charts keep updating.

As i mentioned yesterday the charts that were open wednesday continued to work fine after midnight and of course had all of the data.

I saved a couple of screen shots if you have an email address I can send them to you.

This morning all charts work fine. I have changed nothing.

Your thoughts?

Keith

Time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:12 AM CFBB v1.2.0 3 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003