Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: MUSTHAVES
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 2, 2006 02:55 PM
Interests:
Email: nixodian@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
MUSTHAVES has contributed to 1 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.00%) in 6,656 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

comings i will not subscribe
tks
====================================

steve: hi

You are now speaking with Kevin Albracht of DTN.IQ Customer Support.

Kevin Albracht: hello

steve: was wondering is there only a vertical line on the chart? is there no criss cross X and Y axis?

Kevin Albracht: you can have the grid show on the chart

steve: hmm, leme try

steve: oh

steve: hmmm

steve: theyre only 0.1 increments?

Kevin Albracht: depends on the proice of what you are watching

Kevin Albracht: what symbol are you looking at and what type of chart?

steve: i am watching QQQQ

steve: candle

Kevin Albracht: daily? minute? tick?

steve: 3min

steve: dont matter daily is even worse 2 increments

Kevin Albracht: what is it you are wanting to see?

steve: like prophet.net

steve: as the cursor moves u see prices vary

Kevin Albracht: you can see the price for the bar the cursor is pointing to at the top

Kevin Albracht: top left

steve: yes but not the levels where the x axis is right

steve: there is no x axis

steve: only vertical line

Kevin Albracht: you can turn off the line

steve: u mean the vertical line?

Kevin Albracht: yes

steve: there will b even less detail then?

Kevin Albracht: I guess I am not uderstanding what you want to see

steve: has no one mentioned this to yourselves?

steve:

steve: ??

steve: very imp

steve: also to change time frames, , we select from the menue, but then we have to go to the symbol and refresh?

Kevin Albracht: I'm sorry... I'm still quite confused on what you are describing ...

steve: how do u change time frame?

Kevin Albracht: ok, well change the drop down to the time frame you want, then either click the green curved arrow at the top, or hit ENTER on your keyboard

steve: how do i draw trendlines?

Kevin Albracht: right click on the chart and select 'draw trend lines'

steve: y, it takes ages

Kevin Albracht: I don't have an answer as to why the made the program that way

Kevin Albracht: You could always post that on our forums and get an answer straight from the developers

steve: how do i change the amount of days quickly, so if wana see 30 days for eg
?

Kevin Albracht: can't change the # of days specifically, but if you click on the + or - magnifying glasses at the top, you can show less or more datapoints on the screen with a single click

steve: eeeek, ok looking at jnpr chart, 3 and 15min, 3min is fine as can see increments of 1cent

steve: but how about 15min

steve: ?

steve: only 10 cent increments

steve: :(

steve: i dont mind so long as u can see level with an x axis

Kevin Albracht: the chart will autoscale depending on the range, since the range is greater on the 15 min as it goes back farther, it has to condense the increments... you can zoom into the chart a bit and the increments will decrease

steve: wish u guys can have an x axis with price detials

steve: yourselves
potentially cery good

steve: very

steve: shood b bit more like qchatrts or esig

Kevin Albracht: I know they are working on an entirely new charting program

steve: i know q charts etc more exp, but i suppose i see why, as they have these basic yet crucial features

steve: ur programmers can easily sort this out

steve: wen is the new version gonna come out

Kevin Albracht: don't have that info yet, they haven't set a release date yet

steve: ok, r there a lot of ppl who requested what i requested?

steve: if so i might not need to give my input]

Kevin Albracht: it's hard to tell... it's not something I have heard before... you should go to the 'wish list' section of our forums to see, or just post what you would like to see there

Kevin Albracht: http://forums.dtniq.com

steve: also if i want to focus on a specific day, i zoom in but it passes it

steve: so i cant revuew

Kevin Albracht: on the settings screen, you can specify how many days of data you want it to load, but there is no setting to specify only showing a certain day... other than the current day, of course, by specifying to only load 1 day

steve: ok i want to see what 3min chart look like in dec1st 05 for eg

steve: cant eh?

Kevin Albracht: that functionality is not included... so no

steve: :(

Your party has left this session.

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 11:40 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003