Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: rcerda
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 25, 2008 11:50 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
rcerda has contributed to 9 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 5,977 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi.

I'm noticing that some ticks (requested using requestTickHistory via COM) for some Futures contracts come with a 'last size' field equal to zero (0). Some examples are symbols FCF8, LCG8 and +DJU8.

Is this a error on the data? or does it mean something else, i.e., is a value of zero used to identify pit traded ticks or something like that?

Thanks.

Data and Content Support » Missing Open Interest in EuroDollar Futures Jan 22, 2008 12:43 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for your help!

Data and Content Support » Missing Open Interest in EuroDollar Futures Jan 21, 2008 08:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi.

Yes, I'm still having problems with the ED contracts (just checked with @EDH8).
I'm collecting the same information for 150+ other symbols, but these are the only ones with this problem.

I've tried connecting to both server farms, with the same result in both cases.

Data and Content Support » Missing Open Interest in EuroDollar Futures Jan 21, 2008 03:50 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi Ken.
Any update on this issue?

Thanks

Hi.

I'm working on an application that collects daily historical data via COM for 150+ symbols and stores it on a DB. Since data is stored every day, I've been able to compare data changes from day to day.

I've detected some strange behaviors for Jan 9th 2008 on the following symbols:

TYM8 and @QGK8 don't have the Jan 9th daily data available today, despite some days ago they did (i.e. now it's missing)

@QMK8 shows the opposite behavior, it now shows data for Jan 9th while it hadn't on the previous days.

Can you tell me what's going on with these symbols?
Thanks.

Data and Content Support » Missing Open Interest in EuroDollar Futures Jan 15, 2008 04:35 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi. I'm requesting dayHistory information via COM for EuroDollar Futures (EDF8, EDG8) using a proprietary application.

I'm always getting a zero value for the daily open interest, which doesn't seem right.

Is there a problem with the feed?

Thanks.

Data and Content Support » NYMEX tick data seems corrupt Dec 13, 2007 04:55 PM (Total replies: 5)

Any estimate when the fix will be completed?
It's been 24 hours now.

You also mentioned that 'primary contracts' were fixed first.
Does that mean the electronic (Globex) only contracts?
Can you tell me how to identify those, i.e. is there a rule for figuring out which prefix should I use (+, @ or none) to get those?

Thanks.

Data and Content Support » NYMEX tick data seems corrupt Dec 13, 2007 09:22 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Jay.

Yes, I've just doubled checked the +CLF8 symbol using the sample VC++ application that comes with the IQFeed DEveloper Client and it still shows bad data for yesterday (12-Dec-2007).

Tick data jumps from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, with nothing in between, although it looks like the missing data is later on the feed.

The other symbols mentioned on my previous post show similar issues.

Data and Content Support » NYMEX tick data seems corrupt Dec 13, 2007 08:58 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hi. I've detected that several symbols (@QHG8, @QGH8, @NQH8, +HOF8, +CLH8, +CLF8, +CLG8, +CLJ8, +RBG8, +RBF8, +RBH8, + HOG8) are getting wrong tick data when requesting Historical Ticks via COM (timestamps are not in cronological order as expected and I'm not sure if the price is ok either)

The problem began yesterday at 7:00 pm New York time and seems to hold up to now.

I chated with DTN Support about 2 hours ago and they told me that this is an exchange problem at the NYMEX/GLOBEX that was detected yesterday at 6:00 pm by DTN staff.

Whats the most efficient way to get notifications regarding this type of problems? Is this the correct Forum for that type of issues?

Do you have an estimate of when this will be solved? It's been more than 12 hours since it began...

Thanks.

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 12:29 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003