Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK Lows, Highs and Net
Author Topic: NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK Lows, Highs and Net (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jvgerbasi
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 09:39 AM          Msg. 1 of 3
Hi,

I know you already have it for the NYSE and Nasdaq under DTN Market Stats, but is it possible to add them for the S&P 500 and the Russell 2000?

Thank you in advance.

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 09:50 AM          Msg. 2 of 3
I believe we spoke on the phone this morning regarding this exact question?

I have placed a Customer Request in for you regarding fifty-two week high/low custom DTN symbols for Russell 2000, Dow Jones and S&P 500 per our conversation this morning.

Customer Request are reviewed one a month by our management team to see if this feature can be added to the IQ Feed.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

jvgerbasi
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 10:52 AM          Msg. 3 of 3
Hi Stephen

No, it wasn't me.

Will you let us know if the request is approved please?

Regards.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 9:59 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003