Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »sample code
Author Topic: sample code (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)

karthikkrishnan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 03:36 PM          Msg. 1 of 7
I can't find the sample code. Can you help ? I followed the instructions per the doc - but do not see any sample code.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 04:04 PM          Msg. 2 of 7
Good afternoon,

Sample code is available at http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api.cfm

Note: You need to be logged into the developer site before clicking the link or it will just take you to the login page.

Tim

karthikkrishnan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 04:16 PM          Msg. 3 of 7
I still can't see it. What am I missing ? Can you attach a screenshot where I could find ? Mine is attached

File Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.12.59 PM.png (downloaded 1392 times)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 04:55 PM          Msg. 4 of 7
Karthikkrishnan, You need to login to the developer area first to see the sample code. Login on the left side of the screen (assuming you have a Developer API Subscription) at www.iqfeed.net/dev first, then click the link provided. If you don't have an API subscription (sold separate from the data subscription), please contact sales and they will get you setup.

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

karthikkrishnan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 05:09 PM          Msg. 5 of 7
Jay - This has been frustrating. My understanding (based on chat) is that I have Developer API subscription (Dave from chat confirmed that). But I am not able to login. And there are no error messages per se.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 05:35 PM          Msg. 6 of 7
Sorry for the frustration. The issue is due to you having 2 different past API accounts. I have modified our systems and you should now be able to login to the developer area. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

karthikkrishnan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 05:37 PM          Msg. 7 of 7
Thank you! This worked.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 5:39 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003