Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN Todd
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 12, 2023 02:26 PM
Interests:
Email: todd.doering@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN Todd has contributed to 74 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.35%) in 5,138 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
New IQFeed Forum » Connecting to IQFeed data freezes NinjaTrader Apr 12, 2023 02:26 PM (Total replies: 3)

DTN Support is well aware of this issue, since it is a port confliction the only current solution is to remove or disable Ghub. A more satisfactory solution has been investigated. At this time there is no update available regarding a resolution.

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Oct 31, 2022 11:22 AM (Total replies: 17)

That authorization for the CBOE is not included in the IQfeed core service. The realtime authorization for the CBOE indexes is $7.50 a month there is a delayed authorization available for $2 a month

Thanks
Todd

IQFeed Developer Support » Historical Futures Data Nov 21, 2021 08:05 PM (Total replies: 5)

Yes the Vix is available It is within IEOPTIONS.ZIP they are in alphabetical order the columns are listed at the top of the page

Symbol,SecurityType,Description,ExpirationDate,Exchange,LastUpdate

If you are still having issues service can assist and is available for chat at www.iqfeed.net from 5pm Sunday till Friday 6pm central

Thanks
Todd DTN Customer support

IQFeed Developer Support » Historical Futures Data Nov 21, 2021 06:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

Yes, this includes futures

Thanks
Todd DTN customer Support

New IQFeed Forum » Different Data on Tick vs 1min Nov 11, 2021 10:14 PM (Total replies: 10)

Checking the IQfeed data for GPS our tick data matches what you have for your minute data. Random check of some of the other symbols you listed does not show any issues. There have not been any reported issues with the listed symbols. You can check the data I referring to before it is transferred to NinjaTrader On your desktop select the icon IQfeed applications then select time and sales. In request details select tick data in settings you can select date specific data. NinjaTrader support should be able to assist with how their chart is building the data.

Thanks
Todd IQfeed Customer Support

We will look into this and let you know the result.

Thanks
Todd DTN Customer Support

The expiration date is available in the IQfeed applications Snapquote. On your desktop select the icon IQfeed applications then select Snapquote then enter the symbol. The expiration date is available in Snapquote for all of your example

Thanks
Todd DTN Customer Service

Forum Suggestions » https:// ???? Aug 29, 2021 09:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello Stargazer

We are researching both of your Forum posts we will post the results when we have that information

Thanks
Todd IQfeed customer support

New IQFeed Forum » Different Data on Tick vs 1min Aug 18, 2021 08:44 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hello ChainsawDR

There are a few things that this could be, I am having our data team look into the data aspect. When we have an answer we will post that information

Thanks
Todd IQfeed Customer Support

IQFeed Developer Support » MICRO WTI CRUDE OIL FUTURES Jul 13, 2021 07:35 PM (Total replies: 4)

Market Depth is available for QMCL. If you could contact IQfeed service we can go over your authorizations.
chat is available at www.iqfeed.net

Thanks
Todd IQfeed Support

Data and Content Support » Volume issue Jun 30, 2021 01:38 AM (Total replies: 4)

I will have our developer support team look into this

Thanks
Todd

Data and Content Support » Volume issue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello Newdoct

Our data team researched your inquiry, they verified that our minute data volume is correct. We do not count up the total volume as that is supplied by the exchange. If you have any questions please contact service chat is available at www.iqfeed.net IQfeed service phone number 800.779.7299

Thanks
Todd

Data and Content Support » Volume issue Jun 29, 2021 09:46 PM (Total replies: 4)

We will have our data team look into this and then post their findings

Thanks
Todd

Data and Content Support » Time & Sales Volume - Format Question Jun 17, 2021 09:52 PM (Total replies: 2)

In IQfeed time and sales, the incremental volume is actual size and is not truncated.

Thank You
Todd D
IQfeed Customer Support

As of 7:24pm DTN is service is available for chats and emails

Thank you for your patience

Todd

As of 7pm central 5/11/2021 Thank you for contacting DTN. IQfeed and Prophet X service are not able to take chats or emails at this time. Service is available for phone calls. We apologize for the inconvenience

Thank you
Todd Customer Support

Data and Content Support » Missing historical tick data for RIDE and TSNPD Mar 29, 2021 10:09 PM (Total replies: 15)

Hello Napoleon

We should have a determination regarding the data for the symbols RIDE and SCR tomorrow. The symbol guide does not include specific details on delists etc. After those guide files are overwritten there is not a record of them available. For a more direct interaction customer service is available for chat at www.iqfeed.net from 5pm Sunday to 6pm Friday Central time

Thanks
Todd DTN

Data and Content Support » Missing historical tick data for RIDE and TSNPD Mar 28, 2021 11:38 PM (Total replies: 15)

Hello Napoleon

We can have our data team look into this. What is the description and the exact symbol that you are using for TSNPD?

Thanks
Todd DTN Support

Data Questions » Opening volume Mar 28, 2021 11:05 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello

We can have our data team look into this. Can you supply us some additional details such as what is the symbol you are seeing this activity for and a specific date. Are you utilizing our API?

Thanks
Todd DTN Support

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » India VIX Sep 3, 2020 01:15 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hello domino99

If you are interested in having India VIX data available on IQfeed we can certainly put that request into management for you. We would just have a couple of questions for you regarding your potential usage of the enhancement you are requesting. IQfeed service can assist our email is service@iqfeed.net

Thanks
Todd

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 4:51 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003