Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: LaurenceCohen
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 03:38 PM
Interests:
Email: laurence.cohen@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
LaurenceCohen has contributed to 3 posts out of 21164 total posts (0.01%) in 4,944 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Seller Forum » New Features Wanted !!!! Sep 16, 2010 03:38 PM (Total replies: 0)

I am interested in feedback on what we can do to make the Exchange easier to use and drive more business. Let's discuss some of these things here. I am considering the following:

* please note - no promises - let's just do some brainstorming - don't assume if it is listed here we are going to be able to do it - or do it free of charge if it is extensive or is seller specific - there are many steps in the development process *

In no particular order:

1. Ability for sellers to offer a counterbid
2. Cost build using percentages (e.g. 90% globex + 10% ethanol)
3. Per buyer volume limits (e.g. for credit control)
4. Deals based on a basis differential or differential to Platts, instead of absolute price

What does everyone think????

Seller Forum » Next Release! Sep 16, 2010 03:27 PM (Total replies: 0)

The next release for the DTN Exchange is scheduled for approximately November 1. There are two new things associated with this release:

1. Buyer terms sign-off
2. Spreadsheet cost upload for forwards

Buyers will be required to accept DTN terms of service ONE TIME when logging into the Exchange. Sellers are not required to do this, as we already have signed contracts with Sellers. We are also updating our terms of service/privacy policies. We plan to communicate this to buyers (and sellers) ahead of time so there is no surprise. There are no fees or anything here - just similar to other websites of a transactional nature we need to do this to comply with internal audit guidelines.

We are excited to be adding the ability to upload costs for forwards, similar to what we did on prompts recently. I will fill you in on details on how this will work soon.

DTN Exchange - Product Management Updates » WELCOME - PLEASE READ!! Sep 16, 2010 03:20 PM (Total replies: 0)

Welcome to the DTN Exchange Forums! This is a bit of an experiment. As the number of Exchange sellers has grown, it has become more difficult for DTN Product Management to keep up with communication on upcoming releases to our sellers. Most importantly, I would like to use this forum to have discussion about future functionality, so all sellers can see and share ideas.

All forum users can choose to not reveal their name or company names/emails. As administrator, I will know, but no one else will.

PLEASE - be professional, and do not discuss any sensitive proprietary information.

I plan to open up a buyer forum at some point depending on how things go here. THanks for your participation !!!!!

Laurence Cohen - Senior Product Manager - Telvent DTN

Time: Fri March 1, 2024 12:19 PM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003