Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_Justin
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 16, 2014 09:14 AM
Interests:
Email: justin.siekman@telventdtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_Justin has contributed to 8 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.04%) in 3,922 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » missing daily DJUBS.X data Apr 16, 2014 09:14 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,
The data has been restored.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Ninjatrader chart load slow Mar 3, 2014 02:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello,
Iqfeed will only allow you to pull tick data during market hours up to 8 days and after hours is 180 days. It sounds like 3 days work of tick data are loading fine until you request more. Am I correct?

Data and Content Support » Symbol guide notifications out-of-date Feb 28, 2014 03:28 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello,
We will get this updated soon. I show 2-10 to 2-14 as the last time. Thanks

Data and Content Support » 2-year and 5-year yield symbols Feb 10, 2014 03:45 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello,
5 Year FVX.XO We don't offer anything currently for the 2 year. If I find anything out I will let you know.

Data and Content Support » Mastercard (MA) data Jan 28, 2014 02:27 PM (Total replies: 2)

Josh,
Iqfeed only splits daily data, not intraday data. I will submit a customer request for you, but I can't promise anything.

Data and Content Support » IQFeed Tick Data Volume < 100 excluded? Dec 31, 2013 09:04 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,
We will need to research this and get back to you on 1-2-14.

Thanks

AMA,
We appreciate your input and business!

Data and Content Support » Good index for corporate high yield Jul 22, 2013 12:01 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello Josh,
The index you're referring to is propietary to Merrill Lynch. I don't know of any similar index that we have.

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 4:57 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003