Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: borsaci
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 08:03 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
borsaci has contributed to 8 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 3,810 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 22, 2014 08:03 PM (Total replies: 12)

To remove Neoticker from the equation I was able to reproduce the issue with the Tradelink connector by simply starting the iqfeed client from the iqlink launcher then trying to connect with the Tradelink connector.

So I think somehow it is not detecting that the iqfeed client is already logged in.

IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 22, 2014 10:31 AM (Total replies: 12)

if the problem is in fact Neoticker, then i'm guessing i'd have issues in the case where I turn on the Tradelink connector before Neoticker.
So far doing this seems to allow both to run fine together with the IQFeed client.

My hunch, and it is just that, is that the Tradelink connector is trying to load IQFeed client again which poses a problem since it's already loaded and authenticated.

I will ask Pracplay support to weight in.

IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 22, 2014 09:05 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'm on Neoticker v4.60 Build 4

I'll check out the link shortly. thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 22, 2014 08:10 AM (Total replies: 12)

support@pracplay.com

However I'm working with them directly, and they also have a login on the forum. I can have them reply to this thread if that's better.

thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 AM (Total replies: 12)

can Tradelink/Pracplay post here to get support for what to do in their code?
or is there a different channel for this?

thanks for your reply

IQFeed Developer Support » multiple client programs connected to iqfeed Jan 21, 2014 11:30 AM (Total replies: 12)

I am trying to have two programs that both connect to IQFeed at the same time.
One is Neoticker, the other is Pracplay/Tradelink that has a iqfeed connector built

When I try to connect with Tradelink and Neoticker is already connected, I cannot connect.
However when I do the reverse order, Neoticker can connect fine and they are both pulling data.

I assume therefore the problem is with the Tradelink connector not handling the fact that Neoticker already has loaded iqfeed and is logged in.

We get an error in the Tradelink connector log as such:
 235530: l1 error: The IAsyncResult object was not returned from the corresponding asynchronous method on this class.
Parameter name: asyncResult at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult, SocketError& errorCode)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at IQFeedBroker.IQFeedHelper.OnReceiveData(IAsyncResult result)

Can you advise how to allow for supporting existing connections in the code?

thanks

actually I no longer need this as both programs seem to support the latest.

thanks for your reply though.

regards

Hi,

I need to be able to run multiple versions of the client on one machine due to one program I use requiring an older version and another requiring version 5.

Is there anyway to allow this? Currently when I try to install 5 it tries to remove the older version.

Thanks.

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 7:35 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003