Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Rich_B
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 12, 2018 11:38 AM
Interests:
Email: RABarrett915@hotmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Rich_B has contributed to 8 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.04%) in 3,374 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Wish List » Interval L1 Update data Apr 12, 2018 11:38 AM (Total replies: 1)

Is there anyway to get update data in set intervals? In my case I'm looking to get VWAP data but I need it more once every few minutes not tick by tick.

IQFeed Developer Support » HELP with IQCONNECT memory spikes Jan 25, 2016 03:21 PM (Total replies: 3)

I did upgrade the client to 5.2, this morning. In terms of the protocol I didn't change my code except to change the protocol in my code from 5.1 to 5.2. I didn't use any level one quotes today, and when it spiked I didn't attempt to get quotes from IQWatchQuote or anywhere else I was seeing if it would eventually work itself out, but like I said the next time I got a quote it was 10 minutes delayed. I don't watch the quotes come in on the UI for obvious reasons so I can only see whats in the db after the fact.
Edited by Rich_B on Jan 25, 2016 at 03:24 PM

IQFeed Developer Support » HELP with IQCONNECT memory spikes Jan 25, 2016 03:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

I was wondering if anyone can help me solve the issues with memory spikes in IQCONNECT. For months I have been getting the "Out Of Memory" warning with IQConnect. On previous attempts to get to the root of the problem I was told that the issue was that my machine wasn't processing the quotes quickly enough, that may have been true in the past but I have worked to get rid of all latency issues on my part. Today I ran IQConnect starting at 09:48 with 3 minute charts of 560 symbols. It worked like an absolute charm until for most of the day ranging between 41MB and 45MB of RAM. At 3:45 pm it spiked above 50MB and I didn't receive any more quotes until 3:58 PM when I got the 3:48 pm quotes. There was no spike in the RAM used by my program and I use IB TWS as my broker/trading platform. Can ANYONE please help me to solve this issue? PLEASE I've worked very hard on this program and I just want it to work.

IQFeed Developer Support » VWAP on Streaming interval bars Nov 4, 2015 11:49 AM (Total replies: 3)

You raise different possibilities I didn't think of, but I was more thinking of today's VWAP thus far in the day. The same exact one I would get from the Level 1 quotes but instead of taking on the bandwidth and CPU load just get the momentary VWAP for whenever the interval bar closes. They're actually quiet a few great features that are only in the L1 quotes that I wish would make their way over to the Streaming interval. If I know that I am only going to make a decision every X # of minutes why do I need a tick by tick account of VWAP, change since open, Volatility, etc etc etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way
Edited by Rich_B on Nov 4, 2015 at 12:00 PM

IQFeed Developer Support » VWAP on Streaming interval bars Nov 4, 2015 11:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

Has there been any consideration in putting VWAP on streaming interval bars?

IQFeed Developer Support » History Request Crash. Feb 9, 2015 08:44 AM (Total replies: 10)

So far so good on my end. I'll keep you posted if that changes

IQFeed Developer Support » History Request Crash. Feb 9, 2015 08:44 AM (Total replies: 10)

So far so good on my end. I'll keep you posted if that changes

IQFeed Developer Support » History Request Crash. Feb 8, 2015 03:16 PM (Total replies: 10)

I am having the same problems, when I request streaming bars.

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 10:17 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003