Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: carter888
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 8, 2022 04:51 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
carter888 has contributed to 9 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 1,268 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed API Questions » how many number of connections are supported Jan 8, 2022 04:51 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi I have a question.

Is it OK to use 500 connections to listen to 500 symbols (each connection listen to one symbol) ?
Or it's recommended to use one connection to listen to all symbols?
Do you utilize multi cores when there are a lot of connections?

Thanks.

New IQFeed Forum » missing split event? Apr 23, 2021 02:34 PM (Total replies: 24)

For the VXX date issue today, I am not sure if it's keyed in manually. I am wondering if you have any procedure in place to prevent it from happening again? This could cause big loss when price is missed by 400%. thanks

New IQFeed Forum » missing split event? Dec 18, 2020 06:24 PM (Total replies: 24)

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Do you think you can investigate the time of split update? It will still be useful if it's before market open. Otherwise we have to look for alternative data source.

New IQFeed Forum » missing split event? Dec 17, 2020 11:48 PM (Total replies: 24)

Thanks. When you say 'appear tomorrow', does split update always appear BEFORE market OPEN on the day of split?

I will let you know if I find more missing split data.

New IQFeed Forum » missing split event? Dec 17, 2020 04:39 PM (Total replies: 24)

Hi I see symbol ANTGF is going to have split event tomorrow. However, the iqfeed fundamental data doesn't have it listed as of now:
Split Factor 1 Date 0001-01-01

And some other stock I checked such as GECC ddi not even have past split events listed.

I am wondering your split data's update schedule and coverage? Does it always list split event before it happen? Does it include all stocks, pink, OTC etc?
Thanks

IQFeed API Questions » RTH market open/close Nov 3, 2020 01:05 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi, I am wondering what's the most reliable way to get market open/close live signal of regular trading hours? I can lookup an exchange calendar but it's trivial to maintain. Thanks.

Data Questions » get historical stock split & dividend Nov 2, 2020 04:18 PM (Total replies: 2)

Got it. Thanks.

This is very important information to reverse adjust minute data. Hope it can be added in the future.

Data Questions » get historical stock split & dividend Oct 31, 2020 01:33 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi, is there anyway to get historical stock split & dividend, back 10 years? thanks.

Data Questions » get historical stock split & dividend Oct 31, 2020 05:43 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi, is there any way to get historical split & dividend, such as a list consist of date, event and value. Thanks.

Time: Sat April 20, 2024 12:05 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003