Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: envisioninvest
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 14, 2022 07:46 PM
Interests: None
Envision
Email: info@envisioninvest.com
AIM: None
MSN IM: None
Yahoo IM: None
Post Statistics
envisioninvest has contributed to 2 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.01%) in 598 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hello!

I am trying to download the Backadjusted data for the gold, silver and copper instruments but I am not receiving anything, before I used the continuous contracts of these instruments I had no problem, so I wanted to know if I should hire an additional service to obtain this data or know if i'm doing something wrong

These are the instrument symbols I'm using:
gold: QGC#C
silver: QSI#C
copper QHG#C

Envision

New IQFeed Forum » Backadjustment of Futures Sep 13, 2022 08:42 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello!
We are bringing future real-time data, I understand that you already provides this data with the backadjustment in Futures, but I was wondering if we can apply this adjustment by ourselves knowing the gap and the expiration date of the contract, because we would like to have all the data with this adjustment.

Otherway to have the backadjustment of futures is download all the data, but to do this we have to know the expiration date for each contract and download the data already adjust that day.

If you made this backadjustment of Futures means that you know when to apply it. do you provide any calendar to know when happens this events?

If you have any advise about how we should solve this problem with the backadjustment in Futures, we will be gratefull.
Thanks

Envision

Time: Thu May 2, 2024 1:42 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003