Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_CurtisT
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 13, 2017 05:50 PM
Interests:
Email: curtis.thompson@telventdtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_CurtisT has contributed to 323 posts out of 21185 total posts (1.52%) in 6,154 days (0.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hello MattR, are you a current API Customer? If so, our Developer Support can work with you on troubleshooting the connection issues that you are having. If you are not an API Customer then to be able to connect your tool directly to IQFeed you will require an API License to do so. You can sign up for the API through this site:
https://www.iqfeed.net/dev/index.cfm?section=registerForm

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000

New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work May 14, 2017 08:10 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hello Gremlin123, to log into IQFeed on a Mac OSX. You will need to do so through your Charting Software. IQFeed does not have a interface so it will not connect by itself hence the grey "Connect" button.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » IQ Client Error on Log In Feb 5, 2017 04:29 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello Rick, after looking at your screenshot, it appears that the Microsoft Redist file did not install properly to your system. of which the MSVCP110.dll is a part of. So what you will need to do is download this file via this link: www.iqfeed.net\vcredist_x86_2012u4.exe. Once installed, re-install IQFeed from the website. Once that completed try connecting again like you normally do. If you are still having issues please let us know.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

KD, when doing your testing on both machines is the missing data only occurring on one machine or both? If it is just occurring on one machine or the other it may be possible that something is corrupted that is causing an interruption of the data coming from the IQFeed connection. Whether it is an internet connection, security (firewall, anti-virus), or something local to that machine directly. Ideally I would recommend a few options:
1. Is the internet connection wireless to this machine or is it Ethernet fed? If on wireless is it possible to connect via Ethernet to provide a more stable connection?

2. Make sure that IQFeed's Connection Application is still being allowed Full Access through the Internet Security that you may have running on the computer.

3. What is running on this machine compared to the other computer? Are different programs running on them or the same? If there is, is it possible to shut them down to rule the interference out?

4. Also, to rule out the trading signals that you are using did you also run just plain daily chart? Did the missing data also occur on that data after a clear and refresh?

5. It may be possible that something is just corrupted within the Multicharts and IQFeed on the computer, of which the only recourse would be to do a complete wipe of the computer of both IQFeed and Multicharts and start anew to see if that corrects the issue. I would only do this as a last resort as you would need to reload any symbols that are not installed by default with Multicharts.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Cannot make 5.2.1.0 work Mar 31, 2016 10:01 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello Rodney, it sounds like your Firewall is re-blocking the latest version of IQFeed. The first thing I would check is that your Firewall is allowing Full Access through it for IQFeed.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Hello orderflow, we have received your post here, and our developers will be in touch with an answer for you.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Hello Larry jag, our Developers are investigating this and will get back with a response shortly.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » Robusta Coffee suspicious data LRC#C Jan 17, 2016 05:42 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hello tkmaxx, on the Robusta Coffee, I will forwarded this to our Market Data Services Dept. for further investigation as I am seeing some days recently that are showing single values as well for OHLC. We will let you know what we find out.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » Many gaps in @TU#C Jan 17, 2016 05:23 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello tkmaxx, looking at the data for @TU#C I am not seeing the gaps so it appears to have been resolved here on our end. You may need to reload the historical data to see the changes in the data.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » Missing Brent Oil EB#C - 6 years! Jan 17, 2016 05:20 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello tkmaxx, looking at the daily data here I do not show any gaps so it appears to have been corrected. What you may need to do is Reload the historical data see the changes to the data.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

IQFeed Developer Support » Incorrect settles for 12/18? Dec 20, 2015 10:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello USV, I have reported this to our Market Data Services Dept. for further investigation. As soon as we hear back from them we will let you know.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQFEED Multicharts and Forex Dec 16, 2015 07:07 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hello Dario, ok I see what is wrong, within the Format Instrument window change the "Quote Field" Line from Bid to Trade then click on OK. Even though with FOREX all trades come from the Bid price when this is set to Bid it will pull Tick data for and build the data off of that which can skew the chart. Your Format Instruments should look similar to the attached screenshot.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQFEED Multicharts and Forex Dec 16, 2015 06:23 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hello Dario, If you are building your Daily bars off of Minute data then that is part of the issue that the data not lining up correctly with the Daily data that you requested via chat. Within the Format Instrument window do not use the "Build from Minutes" option as that will skew the data. Instead leave it unchecked and that will allow Multicharts to pull in the Daily data that we have complied for the Daily sessions.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » ES high for trade date 11/27 Dec 1, 2015 09:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello boze man, I am seeing the same here and have reported the information to our Market Data Services Dept. for further investigations and corrections.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

IQFeed Developer Support » Continuous contract back adjusted Nov 12, 2015 07:46 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello USV, back-adjusted continuous contracts will not be fully back adjusted until after Midnight and usually by morning it will be ready after the roll has occurred.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Hello Zeruel, I have forwarded this over to our Market Data Services Dept. to have them investigate it further and adjust the data for this symbol.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

IQFeed Developer Support » Incorrect historical data? Sep 9, 2015 06:30 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello USV, for the QHON14-QHOQ15 Low that occurred on 06/23/14 this happened at the open of that session at 18:01 on the evening of 22nd of June. Since the spread trades from 18:00 EDT/EST to 17:15 EDT/EST this will be something to keep in mind when viewing the Intraday data.

For QHOQ15-QHOU15 on the 07/13/15 I show that low occurred at 02:04 AM EDT/EST on the 13th of July.

For QHON15-QHOQ15 on 6/17/15 I show that low occurred at several times on the evening of the 16th of June for the 06/17 session.

If you have any other problems or questions please let us know.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Hello Csamsi, To connect IQFeed and Wealth-Lab you will need to make sure that you have downloaded their Extension for IQFeed. Once that is installed you can create a new data-set, select IQFeed from the available options and follow the prompts to create the dataset. From there you should be able to load a chart.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » Missing Dividend Data Jul 16, 2015 10:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hello rbfnet, I do believe that you are getting what you are seeing however, I will escalate this up to our developers and operations to see if there may be something going on with the fundamental data because I am not able to duplicate the issue here as you can see with the attached image.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Data and Content Support » Missing Dividend Data Jul 16, 2015 09:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hello rbfnet, I have checked all four of these symbols and I am seeing data for these fields within my copy of the IQWatchQuote window. I have also checked both servers, but I am unable to duplicate the matter.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
1-800-397-7000

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 2:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003