Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_NickW
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 01:46 PM
Interests:
Email: nick.wegman@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_NickW has contributed to 5 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 5,687 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Daily Historical Data before EOD Mar 30, 2010 01:46 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello. Our EOD bar is actually put together at midnight. so you wont see it until then.

DTN Satellite Products » New to DTN. Need Help. Feb 15, 2010 02:08 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello. I was the same person you just spoke to. Im not sure what you can do with them, if anything. However they can't be used with DTN data feed. Sorry.

DTN Satellite Products » New to DTN. Need Help. Feb 15, 2010 01:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello. I just talked to you over our Chat. Our asset recovery team will be in touch. All DTN satelite Equipment is property of DTN on lease to the user. That equipment should not have been sold, but returned to us. Sorry. You will get no use out of it. You would need to set up an account with us as if you had never purchased equipment.

Data and Content Support » SPX.XO delayed Jan 14, 2010 04:23 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello sir, the CBOE indexes became fee liabel on 1-1-10. it will now be $4.50 a mont to get them in real time. SPX.XO is included. otherwise they are delayed 20 min. If you would like to add them call us at 800/397-7000

Data and Content Support » spy bid/ask update issues Sep 29, 2008 10:37 AM (Total replies: 1)

I had our Market Data dept go through our min data, they didnt really see anything out of the ordinary. Was there a certain time you were seeing the discrepancy?

From Markt Data.
Looking through minute data on IQ, there are no problems that I see for today. When I look at a 1 minute time and sales, I don’t see any minutes where the quotes are the same from 1 minute to the next. If the customer needs us to look at this further, she would need to be more specific with the exact time that this happened but it appears that there isn’t a problem. I would assume she was on a bad server or something along those lines. Even if there was a problem, it appears to be fixed now so not a lot we can do other than adjusting the old minute data.

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 8:41 PM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003