Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Quarterly Earnings
Author Topic: Quarterly Earnings (66 messages, Page 3 of 3)

Chucko
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 10:37 AM          Msg. 61 of 66
Gene: I noticed the same thing. DTN news staff did a much better job. All we poor subscribers can do is beg for the service to be restored and wait patiently -- meantime paying the same fees for a much inferior service.

The service was downgraded suddenly in September 2004 with little or no warning. Then a fix was promised. Now, Jan 2005, the fix has proven to be so completely inadequate that one could say it is not really a good-faith effort. What do you think?

Time to look somewhere else? Got any suggestions?

Cordial best regards,

Chucko

Gene
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 11:58 AM          Msg. 62 of 66
Chucko,

Thank you for your concurrence. With digital AM radio being released I suspect that there
will be many choices next year, they can co-broadcast.. perhaps COX radio would be interested or Infinity broadcasting.. In the meantime I went shopping for information sources and found that YAHOO is an excellect provider of securities information..

SBC internet DSL at $19.95 per month including YAHOO.. With YAHOO they offer delayed quotes and options and portfolio management included.. If you want real time quotes then it is a WHOPPING $ 9.95 per month extra.. O yes, you can include a symbol watch in the standard package and get news items only on the stocks you want.. I still like DTN for high low and close pricing and interday charts, but their service could be so much better..
Too Bad..
Thanks for the reply,
Gene

Gene
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 12:22 PM          Msg. 63 of 66
Chucko,
Almost forgot.. The best part of the Yahoo stock page is the message board for each stock..
Some very good information and also some very bad postings.. A grain of salt and a good BS filter is needed but overall a good experience..
Gene

bigfoot
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 2, 2005 12:48 AM          Msg. 64 of 66
How can I get access to Calendars and Reports\Todays Earnings Reports on IQFEED.

I have looked around the documentation and I don't see any reference as to what the Calenders and Reports mean.

Thanks

ED
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 20, 2005 06:38 PM          Msg. 65 of 66
Hi,

I've noticed that you miss a lot of earnings for unexplained reasons. In particular, I notice that you miss a lot of stocks in the oil and natural gas area, but you also miss stocks like BBY (Best Buy 4/1/05), YHOO (Yahoo 4/19/05), INTC (Intel 4/19/05) and I guess you missed EBAY today.
I think YHOO released earnings during the day or 4:30pm EDT and EBAY at 5:00pm EDT. I could generate a whole list of earnings that your system has missed, some of them do occur during the trading day. Is there a reason for skipping some of these stocks??

Ed

Ed

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 08:51 AM          Msg. 66 of 66
Ed,
There looks to be an issue with the table in Calendars and Reports, and we appreciate you pointing this out. However our news is now provided by Realtimetraders wire and there are other areas that have Earnings Releases on our system. Here are the copies of headlines for EBAY, Yahoo. These are available in the news wire. I apologize for the Calendars and Reports not providing the table, and we will get that addressed.
16:20 Wednesday, April 20, 2005
(RealTimeTraders.com) - eBay Inc. (EBAY) reported first quarter consolidated net
income was $256.3 million, or $0.19 per share, compared to $200.1 million, or
$0.30 per share, in the year ago quarter.

16:35 Tuesday, April 19, 2005
(RealTimeTraders.com) - Yahoo Inc. (YHOO) reported first quarter earnings of
$205 million or $0.14 per diluted share, in comparison to $101 million or $0.07
per diluted share registered in the year-ago quarter.

Page 3 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · Prev

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 4:40 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003