Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Numtrades for globex products is fubar
Author Topic: Numtrades for globex products is fubar (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 07:33 AM          Msg. 1 of 9
The numtrades field for all globex products that I watch (@ES, @NQ, @ER2, @EU, @JY etc) has been steadily increasing for the last two days. Somehow the code to reset the count back to zero at start of session has gone AWOL. This leads to interesting situations where the calculated average trade size is smaller than 1.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 08:28 AM          Msg. 2 of 9
Thank you for resetting the counter

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 07:02 AM          Msg. 3 of 9
Oops. Spoke too soon. It's still broken -- although it DID reset over the weekend.

DTN_Tim_Russell
-IQ Server Developer-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

Posted: Apr 1, 2005 09:44 AM          Msg. 4 of 9
We're looking into this problem and should have a solution for this problem soon.

I'll post more when I know more about what's actually causing this to not get reset any more.

Tim Russell
Software Engineer
DTN IQ & FinWin

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 1, 2005 10:20 AM          Msg. 5 of 9
Thank you for your prompt attention.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 05:18 PM          Msg. 6 of 9
The good news is that the NUM_TRADES field reset (but it did last Sunday evening too) and is counting up from zero just like it should for all the globex contracts I watch.

The bad news is that the total volume is frozen at Friday's close for every globex product I watch.

Ever get the feeling that somebody is testing their hack fixes on the production systems?
Edited by skunk on Apr 10, 2005 at 05:24 PM

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 06:31 PM          Msg. 7 of 9
at exactly 19:30 ET, totalvolume mysteriously reset to 0

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 07:33 AM          Msg. 8 of 9
And this morning volume reporting is working fine again. I'd thank somebody if they would acknowledge they fixed something.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 09:14 AM          Msg. 9 of 9
NUM_TRADES for globex products is working correctly again.

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 1:34 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003