Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »minute data
Author Topic: minute data (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 09:34 AM          Msg. 1 of 6
I noticed something. The minute data (via socks) being returned for today is in format '2005-9-1', while all the previous dates for minute data I can find are in format '2005-09-01'.

Is this a bug or a recent (un)announced change?

Edited by squirlhntr on Sep 1, 2005 at 10:32 AM

DTN_Natalie_H
-DTN Evangelist-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 10:39 AM          Msg. 2 of 6
I am not seeing this in the C++ History Socket example app...what symbol are you pulling? Thanks!

Natalie Hannan DTN Market Access, LLC.

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 11:58 AM          Msg. 3 of 6
MSFT, GOOG, TEURUSD, HUSDJPY, etc...

every symbol that i've tried. i'm using 2.3.0.1

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 02:23 PM          Msg. 4 of 6

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 03:58 PM          Msg. 5 of 6
Quote: Its been broken for more than a year

DTN fixed the issue in the next release 2.3.0.2 but this was still a beta and not a deliverable as such. Subsequent releases have been correct. There are many issues in the earlier versions. Also, the clients are not backward compatible.

FWIW: I'd recommend using the latest client as that is the direction DTN is going and using earlier versions will be a horror story for you as DTN wants us (not spoken to in the written spec) to rely on the latest client version being installed in the IQFeed directory and no DTN dll's installed and registered in the 3rd party directory. They want our software to be able to co-exist if run at the same time. (especially DTNIQ). Currently I install my software and the necessary dll's for the latest client in my own directory as a means of self protection as I have had my program shut down or other aberations by others installations using out of date dll's. I will change this as soon as we get a released client and request the user to install the latest client if he does not have it.

GL!

David

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 04:04 PM          Msg. 6 of 6
i've been told that we will be able to continue using the old client...

which is important as their new version doesn't seem to coexist with SOCKS...

Time: Sun May 5, 2024 6:49 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003