Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: zzly4bible
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2010 04:51 PM
Interests:
Email: zzly4bible@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
zzly4bible has contributed to 22 posts out of 21192 total posts (0.10%) in 5,141 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Stock option data related Sep 1, 2010 04:51 PM (Total replies: 5)

How many days in history can be retrieved?

Data and Content Support » Stock option data related Sep 1, 2010 04:35 PM (Total replies: 5)

is your stock option feed providing data at the tick level too, just as the stock feed does?
if so, how many days of tick data in history can be retrieved for options?

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » list of options overlying a stock Apr 29, 2010 05:17 PM (Total replies: 1)

given a stock name, can I retrieve a list of all option symbols traded overlying the stock? Since this list may change from day to day, does your database reflect this type of change?

Data and Content Support » non-standard option symbol Apr 29, 2010 10:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

non-standard option symbol is introduced due to corporate actions. When you say no historic data, do you mean no historic data AFTER the date of corporate actions? or BEFORE?

Data and Content Support » get list of options being traded Apr 26, 2010 04:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

for method 1 you mentioned, is the return a list of option symbols?
for method 2, if there is a corporate action, and some option symbols change to non-standard, will the list contains those non standard ones?

Data and Content Support » non-standard option symbol Apr 26, 2010 02:57 PM (Total replies: 2)

After some corporate action, if a stock option becomes non-standard, can I use the non-standard symbol to access the historic trades info before the corporate action occurs? If no, what symbol do I need to use?

Data and Content Support » get list of options being traded Apr 26, 2010 02:42 PM (Total replies: 2)

Given a stock name, is there a way to get a list of options of that stock?

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 12:58 PM (Total replies: 15)

thanks!

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 12:22 PM (Total replies: 15)

is iqfeed's option feed data coming from the combination of several exchanges?

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 11:18 AM (Total replies: 15)

ok, last try. let me put in two words, that is market watch

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 11:16 AM (Total replies: 15)

marke****ch I do not know why I cannot input this term

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 11:15 AM (Total replies: 15)

should be like marke****ch.com

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 11:14 AM (Total replies: 15)

sorry i can not change the **** in the link as "****", so it should look like
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/........

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 11:11 AM (Total replies: 15)

Does the stock option data in iqfeed come from only one exchange? I am confused why I see different number at different sites? for example, if you goto bigcharts
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=IBM100522C00130000&sid=&o_symb=IBM100522C00130000&freq=1&time=4&x=60&y=13

the number is >300K.

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 10:19 AM (Total replies: 15)

Curtis,

Thanks for the answer. Please confirm if I understand correctly:
For every tick in a day, it contains the OI field of the same value, that is, the previous day's open interest.

Could you please check for me whether the volume is 11705 for IBM May 2010 130.000 call on April 16, 2010 in IQfeed?

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 19, 2010 08:13 AM (Total replies: 15)

support, could you answer my first two questions?

Data and Content Support » volume and open interest of stock option Apr 17, 2010 08:28 PM (Total replies: 15)

I retrieve volume and open interest of stock option from iqfeed. For example, for the IBM May 2010 130.000 call, my result for the April 16, 2010 is volume 11705, open interest 14060. I checked yahoo finance , their results are Volume 3287, Open Interest 20092. I am wondering whether I get it correctly from iqfeed. Could you check for me? What causes such differences?

Besides, is open interest field contained and updated in every tick?

Thanks a lot.

Data and Content Support » NEW OPTION SYMBOLOGY Apr 16, 2010 10:35 AM (Total replies: 10)

is there any blank space in the IQfeed option symbology? For example, IBM is a short root symbology, is there any blank space in between the IBM and the numbers? My guess is "no" based on reading the doc you refer to. Can you please confirm that? Thanks.

Data and Content Support » NEW OPTION SYMBOLOGY Apr 15, 2010 04:27 PM (Total replies: 10)

I feed iqfeed to Neoticker for analysis. Does that mean that I should follow OPRA symbology when I specify stock options in Neoticker?

Data and Content Support » NEW OPTION SYMBOLOGY Apr 13, 2010 08:56 AM (Total replies: 10)

I am confused. Look at the OIC website http://www.888options.com/help/faq/symbology.jsp#7

Are there going to be 2 standards? I checked yahoo finance. They are using COP100417C00044000. Can you please clarify this for me?

Time: Wed May 8, 2024 5:10 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003