Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: achau
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 11:16 AM
Interests:
Email: hk.achau@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
achau has contributed to 3 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 4,989 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Market depth data Sep 30, 2010 11:16 AM (Total replies: 2)

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. If we just update without delete, we will leave old values at the edge of market depth in the DOM when the whole market depth shift up or down. It will be helpful if the reason code can really inform us to do a delete but it seems that it is still unused according to the documentation.

IQFeed Developer Support » Market depth data Sep 30, 2010 04:08 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

I would like to get a better understanding of how to refresh market depth data from iqfeed.

Let's say the current bid price of depth level 5 (MD05) is 1138.5. Now, I got a new MD05 update and the price of this new depth level 5 (MD05) bid price is 1138.25. Should I remove the bid information at the 1138.5 (i.e. the old MD05) before I update the bid price 1138.25? If I remove the bid price at 1138.5, I have concern that I had removed valid data as 1138.5 is MD04 now. If iqfeed doesn't give me an MD04 update afterward, I will leave a hole in the DOM.

In IB api, their level 2 data give us instruction whether we need to insert or remove a particular row. Unfortunately, we don't have that in iqfeed and thus we would like to clarify the update strategy.

Thanks,

IQFeed Developer Support » C# samplem with tcp/ip Aug 30, 2010 02:11 PM (Total replies: 45)

Steve,

Just joined the developer support programme. I would like to get your c# program sample.

Thanks.

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 1:39 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003