Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: frankzhou
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 22, 2006 05:21 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
frankzhou has contributed to 15 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.07%) in 7,143 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » where is the api document ? Sep 22, 2006 05:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

iqfeed4.0 dont install with api document as their old version?

where can I find it?

IQFeed Developer Support » Empty data May 6, 2005 12:36 PM (Total replies: 1)

today 1:35PM EST when i add a symbol to watchlist , i got the empty message

P,CYD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i restart iqfeed,nothing change.

after several try ,it return good message,but then empty again.

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFeed .NET C# sockets example using IQ32.dll Oct 27, 2004 03:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

good,do you have a example for history data?
thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFeed history data limitation Oct 26, 2004 04:27 PM (Total replies: 0)

have a question for iqfeed client developer:
how many history request through socket 9100 can iqfeed client handle before it crash?
when test,what language do you use?

becos I am too frustrate by using c# to connect to iqfeed with socket.
(stream data is very stable,but the history socket not stable)
need some suggestion,do I need switch to com object? or it is my code's problem? or wait the next version?

Thanks a lot for help

IQFeed Developer Support » Data time saving Oct 26, 2004 04:11 PM (Total replies: 5)

yes,i tried vb com,it is correct,but when I using socket , it still wrong.

IQFeed Developer Support » Data time saving Oct 26, 2004 12:48 PM (Total replies: 5)

thanks,but why the 5 minutes bar time range is from 10:35 - 17:05 ?

it should be 9:35 - 16:35

IQFeed Developer Support » Data time saving Oct 25, 2004 07:15 PM (Total replies: 5)

today when I grad the five minutes bar,I found the first bar time is from
10:35 ,
usually it is start from 9:35

is it est time?

IQFeed Developer Support » IQLinkLauncher error report Oct 25, 2004 07:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

no,thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » IQLinkLauncher error report Oct 21, 2004 12:34 PM (Total replies: 2)

//////////////////////// C#
The instruction at "0x010d3199" referedced memory at "0x010d3199".
the momory could not be read
where run below code

private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
for(int i=0;i<10;i++)
{
CCC ccc = new CCC();
ccc.Connect();
}

}
public class CCC
{
public void Connect()
{
TcpClient client = new TcpClient();
client .Connect("127.0.0.1",9100);

client.Close();
}
}

///////////////////////////
IQLinkLauncher MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to close.

private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
for(int i=0;i<10;i++)
{
CCC ccc = new CCC();
ccc.Connect();
}

}
public class CCC
{
public void Connect()
{
TcpClient client = new TcpClient();
client .Connect("127.0.0.1",9100);
NetworkStream stream = client.GetStream();
stream.Close();
client.Close();
}
}

IQFeed Developer Support » Port 9100 problem Oct 20, 2004 04:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

yes,I using IQLink Launcher to launcher the iqconnect and iqlink

to get news story
in c#

I using tcpclient connect to 9100, send command "NN:(ID):(Type):(Date);" to 9100,
after that,i close the networkstream and tcpclient. then IQLink launcher crash,
but iqlink and iqconnect still ok,just can not connect to 9100 any more.

the other situation crash IQLauncher is When I open the connection to port 9100 when debug,before close tcpclient,I stop my program.

SO Now I just leave the networkstream open,only close the tcpclient after I done, it is ok.

Thanks for reply

IQFeed Developer Support » Port 9100 problem Oct 19, 2004 06:03 PM (Total replies: 2)

I using tcpip connect to 9100 to get news detail,
but found it is very easy to make iqlauncher crash,then I can not connect to 9100.

thanks for any suggestion

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFEED open a lot connection Oct 7, 2004 11:40 AM (Total replies: 2)

ok,thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFEED open a lot connection Oct 6, 2004 05:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

every time after i request a history data,i open 9100,if i close the socket ,it will cause IQLauncher crash,so i just leave it.

when i using netstat,i saw huge list of 5009,9100 was in status "ESTABLISH"

I thought IQFeed never close thoese socket?

IQFeed Developer Support » best way to do this? Oct 6, 2004 04:59 PM (Total replies: 1)

I am using c# to connect to 5009 to get stream data and news
,and when news title coming,i using 9100 to get news detail,
but the 9100 cause IQLaunch crash ,after that,
the stream data still working,but cannot connect to 9100 unless restart iqlink and iqconnect

is there any solution?

Thanks for reply

IQFeed Developer Support » Port 9100 problem Oct 6, 2004 01:13 AM (Total replies: 0)

I connect to port 9100 to get history data,
after some request,maybe several hundred request,
then can't connect to port 9100 any more,I have to close iqfeed and iqlink and restart it.

I using iqfeed 2.3 now.
before when I using iqfeed2.2 ,it is slow but works fine.

thanks

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 10:23 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003