Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: xvz
About Contact
Last Post: May 12, 2022 05:03 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
xvz has contributed to 10 posts out of 20641 total posts (0.05%) in 92 days (0.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » How to find Future Contract May 12, 2022 05:03 AM (Total replies: 6)

Ok,
In my account I found such subscription:
"Access to realtime Nasdaq Futures.
Contracts Include: Henry Hub Natural Gas, Brent Crude, Heating Oil."

I had enabled this subscription.

But now I can't find contracts at Nasdaq

SBF,d,Henry Hub,e,5,FEATURE
FEATURE,E,!NO_DATA!,,
FEATURE,!ENDMSG!,

Is this correct?

IQFeed Developer Support » How to find Future Contract May 11, 2022 09:30 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks,
I've tried:
 wQNPZ22
Q,QNPZ22,,Not Found,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

port 5009

IQFeed Developer Support » How to find Future Contract May 11, 2022 09:09 AM (Total replies: 6)

Picture

IQFeed Developer Support » How to find Future Contract May 11, 2022 09:07 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hi,

In my account I found such features. (see picture in attach)

I tried to call such function
 SBF,d,Henry Hub Natural gas,t,8,FEATURE<CR><LF> 

And got the response:
 FEATURE,QNPZ22,112,8,HENRY HUB NATURAL GAS PENULTIMATE DECEMBER 2022,

I understand correctly that the contract will be like this QNP ?

Then I tried to call:

w@QNPZ22<CR><LF>

And got
 Q,QNPZ22,,Not Found,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Also I tried to make such things with
 FEATURE,QBZM22,112,8,BRENT CRUDE OIL LAST DAY JUNE 2022,

And got the same errors.

What I'm doing wrong?

IQFeed Developer Support » FDS request error Apr 11, 2022 10:10 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

I'n trying to make request

FDS,1,5,20220408<CR><LF>

and always get such response

E,!SYNTAX_ERROR!, 

What I'm doing wrong ?

IQFeed Developer Support » Future previous contracts Apr 7, 2022 01:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks alot!!

IQFeed Developer Support » Future previous contracts Apr 6, 2022 02:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

I found method here http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api/docs/OptionChainsviaTCPIP.cfm called CFU

I tried to run such code:
 CFU,@NQ,HMUZ,67890123,,CHAIN<CR><LF>

And I've got
CHAIN,@NQM22,@NQU22,@NQZ22,@NQH23,@NQM23,
CHAIN,!ENDMSG!,

My question is:
How can I get previous contracts from API ?

Or maybe there is a method where I can found available Months of the Symbol in API ?

IQFeed Developer Support » Developer Agreement and Licences Apr 5, 2022 04:48 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi,

Let's imagine I create my own Software. My Software runs in a browser.
If I want to sell subscriptions to my Software.
Which licenses should I purchase?

I found only this doc http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/newagreement.cfm

I understand that I should purchase info from some Exchange. Do I need to purchase something else?

IQFeed Developer Support » Report Dates Mar 29, 2022 02:44 AM (Total replies: 2)

Sorry, maybe I was inaccurate in the definitions.
I mean each company submits a quarterly report on its financial activities.
My question was , Can I get Quarterly reporting dates from API ?

IQFeed Developer Support » Report Dates Mar 28, 2022 08:54 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

Can I get information about report dates in the past and in the future with API ?

I found Balance sheet date in the Fundamental data message (http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api/docs/Level1FundamentalMessage.cfm). Is there any other dates in API?

Time: Mon June 27, 2022 3:39 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003