Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Wish List »Nasdaq Total View
Author Topic: Nasdaq Total View (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jayo
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 10, 2006 06:59 PM          Msg. 1 of 8
I know it has been mentioned in at least one previous topic, but has there been any further consideration by DTN_IQ to provide Nasdaq Total View. I know it will depend on how easy/difficult it would be to implement into the API, and the resulting "mark up" on the data fee.

I understand that Total View has gained a lot in popularity over basic level 2. I would be willing to pay more for this service.

J

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 11, 2006 07:47 AM          Msg. 2 of 8
it is something we are currently evaluating. Right now most of our emphasis is on adding more international futures exchanges, but we are looking at additional equity products such as Total View. At this time, we are not sure if the demand would justify the costs associated with bringing the feeds in. We would definately be interested in hearing from others who would like to see it added. Total View would be part of our Market Depth/Level II fee of $20 per month (on top of basic service fees) plus exchange fees, so we would need a fairly high level of commitment from users to offset the revendor feeds and additional inbound and outbound bandwidth required.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

akailash
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 18, 2006 02:05 PM          Msg. 3 of 8
I would like to add support to this request.

stargrazer
-DTN Guru-

Right Here & Now

Posted: Jan 21, 2007 05:16 PM          Msg. 4 of 8
I'd put in a request as well, but if NYSE could be included.

For others requesting this, are you trading manually or through program trading? If through program trading, what sort of algoritms do you use? Any good internet references to which you could point me?

stargrazer
-DTN Guru-

Right Here & Now

Posted: Jan 21, 2007 05:27 PM          Msg. 5 of 8
I see, by looking at other sites, NYSE Level II is limited to professional traders.

sseveran
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 10:58 PM          Msg. 6 of 8
I would support this.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 08:04 AM          Msg. 7 of 8
We did recently upgrade our Nasdaq Level II feed to include the Open View service. This makes NYSE and AMEX data available from the Nasdaq Level II feed. It doesn't include the Nasdaq Total View nor does it include Arcabook or NYSE Open Book. We do have plans to add TotalView to our NxCore service in 2010 and it will likely be followed by adding it to IQFeed later in the year.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

sappjason
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 09:44 AM          Msg. 8 of 8
I would be interested in seeing in added.

Jason

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 10:52 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003