Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Connecting multiple apps
Author Topic: Connecting multiple apps (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Dierk Droth
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 09:05 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi,

Here are some questions concerning connecting multiple apps to the same IQFeed account:
- May different apps connect at the same time to the same IQFeed account ?
- Is there any way multiple apps share the same "IQ Connection manager" instance ?
- May the same app have multiple parallel connections to the same IQFeed account ?

Regards

Dierk Droth
www.trademagic.net
TradeMagic - Trading at its best

Edited by Dierk Droth on Aug 24, 2004 at 09:07 AM

DTN_Natalie_H
-DTN Evangelist-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 03:03 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
The answer to all of your questions is yes. We have implemented this functionality in the VB socket example apps, which are provided in the developer install. When you run them, you will see an initial screen that has a button labeled "Connect to Existing". This is code that you will need. Thanks!

Natalie Hannan DTN Market Access, LLC.

Time: Mon May 27, 2024 2:45 AM CFBB v1.2.0 25 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003