Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »Add Osaka Exchange
Author Topic: Add Osaka Exchange (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

wanghuiling
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 11, 2004 11:32 PM          Msg. 1 of 9
Hi, I hope Osaka Futures Exchange(nikkei 225) will be added to the list of exchanges provided.
thanks

ntron
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 30, 2004 08:44 AM          Msg. 2 of 9
Yes I would like the Osaka Futures to be added too

JOIN
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 4, 2005 10:38 AM          Msg. 3 of 9
It is a good idea.I also wish.

Thank you!

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 14, 2005 11:07 AM          Msg. 4 of 9
Me too!

dragonflyer
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 07:55 AM          Msg. 5 of 9
me too!! And Tokyo

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 04:10 AM          Msg. 6 of 9
definitely a good idea, also HKFE.

MK

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 07:52 AM          Msg. 7 of 9
I have placed a request for this in your account for review by product management. Thanks for the on going support and ideas.

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 08:45 PM          Msg. 8 of 9
The mini nikkei 225 in Osaka is gaining huge popularity in Asian trading hours. Many people like it because of the much lower $ / tick. The full size is 10 000 ¥ / tick (over 80 USD), but the mini is 10th that for a tick. It's attracting good volumes and currently esignal is the only data provider I can find that offers it. Should DTN offer this, I'm certain you would be taking some clients away from esignal. Once you get them, I think you'll tend to keep them and get more customers down the road as the positive word of mouth spreads.

I know I continue to spread the good news about DTN, and I'm sure new customers would do so as well. What I'm getting at, is it is difficult to determine how viable or profitable adding a new exchange will be, because one cannot factor in the positive word of mouth and the extra clients this would acquire.

Looking forward to seeing Osaka and HKFE added some day.

Best regards,
MK

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 22, 2007 08:17 PM          Msg. 9 of 9
Average volumes seem to be at about 2.5 times that of Singapore traded Nikkei and rising. Adding this exchange soon before it becomes too popular would secure you guys some early market share over esignal. Once guys select a feed, they are typically reluctant to switch until esignal pisses them off too much with their shocking customer service.

I deplore you guys at DTN to please please please make some headway in the offerings of Asian exchanges. Just recently on elite trader there was a post about Asian markets where guys where asking who they could use for a data provider. All that came up was either IB or esignal. DTN is hands down above esignal in the data that they do offer. Expanding the data offered would be great though. Plus it would mean I don't have to work from 9pm till 6am every day trading on Eurex.... LOL :)

Best regards,
MK

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 4:04 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003