Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM
Author Topic: Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

boze man
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 20, 2013 06:02 PM          Msg. 1 of 8
Hello

I am using Sierracharts with IQfeed and keep getting these timestamp errors...can you check the feed on your end? thanks B

@NQ# Out of order timestamps detected. Prior Date Time: 2012-12-21 14:36:00. Current Date Time: 2012-12-21 12:42:00.
@YM# Out of order timestamps detected. Prior Date Time: 2012-12-21 14:13:00. Current Date Time: 2012-12-21 12:42:00.

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 08:03 AM          Msg. 2 of 8
Hello boze man,

I would be glad to help, but am having a hard time finding the same thing in the data here. Are you saying that a 12:42:00 eastern US time trade for @NQ# (for example) showed up at 14:36:00 on Dec. 21, 2012? I am not seeing that in the data here, but if you have a tick id or any other additional information, that will help.

Or perhaps, I misunderstand? - let us know. Thanks.

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 08:09 AM          Msg. 3 of 8
I should add that, if you have a more recent example, it will be easier to check on because tick data is limited to 8 calendar days during market hours. Thanks.

boze man
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 08:12 AM          Msg. 4 of 8
thanks for the reply...

actually it is the opposite...the 12-21-2012 14:36 MST timestamp was being inserted at 12:42 MST 12-21-2012...not sure if it tick etc

i was able to delete and re-download the data successfully but only after numerous attempts...

thanks

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 08:23 AM          Msg. 5 of 8
Hello,

That helped - now I see the out-of-order timestamps and will report that. I will be back here with a response when learn something helpful. Thank you.

boze man
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 08:28 AM          Msg. 6 of 8
there may be other markets with out of order timestamps...at one point i think @es or @es#c had the same issue but do not see it now

they all seemed to be occuring at 12:42MST

thanks again

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 04:28 PM          Msg. 7 of 8
Hello again,

There was a connectivity issue on December 21st that caused a gap in the history for these (and other) symbols. This data was inserted after the fact and there is an issue with some of the backfilled data. We are currently investigating a fix for this problem and will reload the corrected data when it is available. I will be back here with any updates.

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 22, 2013 01:18 PM          Msg. 8 of 8
Hello Boze man,

I am told that this issue has been repaired, but I am not able to verify until after the market close. Thank you again for letting us know.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 1:41 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003