Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »FSI Codes
Author Topic: FSI Codes (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Lewcifer
-Interested User-

Lew Payne

Posted: Dec 19, 2013 12:36 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Does the IQconnect client (well, the data stream actually) support FSI codes, such as these...

http://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/qq/financial_status_indicator.html

If so, are they delivered via the summary record, the streaming feed, or ?

Thank you.

Lew Payne, Founder
Boise Stock Exchange

Edited by Lewcifer on Dec 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Edited by Lewcifer on Dec 19, 2013 at 06:39 PM

Lewcifer
-Interested User-

Lew Payne

Posted: Dec 21, 2013 03:13 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Yes, it does. You'll find this field in the documentation as "Financial Status Indicator." It denotes if an issuer has failed to submit its regulatory filings on a timely basis, has failed to meet the exchange's continuing listing standards, and/or has filed for bankruptcy. The data is provided to DTN by the exchange or 3rd party data provider.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it takes on the standard values shown on the above hyperlink.

It would be good to know if those are the possible values it takes on, or if the data is somehow massaged and output differently from DTN or the 3rd party data provider.

Lew Payne, Founder
Boise Stock Exchange

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 05:51 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hello,

Let me check with our market data team and I will let you know what I find out.

Tim

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 07:39 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Actually, I found it in the documentation at this link.

http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api/docs/FinancialStatusIndicatorCodes.cfm

Let me know if you have questions.

Tim
Edited by DTN_Tim Walter on Dec 23, 2013 at 07:40 AM

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:44 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003