Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Downloading Daily VWAP History
Author Topic: Downloading Daily VWAP History (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

sf631
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 11:03 AM          Msg. 1 of 3
Newbie question here:

How can I systematically download daily VWAP as part of historical backfill? I typically use QCollector but can also access directly via a custom python script.

I know it's displayed on streaming data (via the IQWatchQuote) but I am hopeful that IQFeed retains this value in the daily bars such that it can be downloaded without needing to "roll my own" with ticks or intraday bars.

Thanks in advance

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 01:34 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Unfortunately we do not store any historical studies. If you would like to email support@iqfeed.net with your User ID we can place a customer request for an enhancement to our system.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

sf631
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 10:38 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
OK, thanks for the clear answer Stephen. I was hopeful that this would be different, if only because VWAP is so commonly used as a benchmark for execution quality

Time: Fri May 3, 2024 2:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003