Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Canadian Historical Quotes missing for 04/27/2018
Author Topic: Canadian Historical Quotes missing for 04/27/2018 (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

rbfnet
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 30, 2018 06:52 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Example: "C.ZWB". Historial price available for 4/26, not for 4/27. (I assume this has something to do with the TMX outage that occurred Friday ... will IQFeed be backloading the closing prices?)

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 30, 2018 07:06 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Thank you for your post concerning C.ZWB and other Toronto Stock Exchange symbols.

We are currently in the process of back-filling the history and it should be available soon.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 11:13 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003