DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: BCarnes
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 11:00 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
BCarnes has contributed to 1 posts out of 21244 total posts (0.00%) in 5,247 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN Satellite Products » big screen on a D7000 receiver? Mar 17, 2010 11:00 AM (Total replies: 0)

I'm trying to use a 32" Sony Bravia TV with the D7000 receiver in my CEO's office and have had some problems.... I got the box hooked up yesterday and had a great picture, it downloaded and updated overnight, picture looked great this morning. I restarted the receiver so it would find the mouse (will there ever be USB ports on these??? I don't keep serial mice around) and it came back up and looked great. CEO called me about an hour later - screen had gone dark. Restarted the receiver - got the blue screen w/ BOOTING prompt, heard the 3 beeps...then the screen went dark. Same thing when I hooked up a 15" tube monitor. On suggestion of DTN helpdesk I restarted the box with screen unplugged, waited until after 3 beeps, then plugged screen in - and I've got picture again. They suggested trying the 4 different video settings, but don't have any information on the differences between them, or what each works with.....

Anybody out there using a similar configuration? Any suggestions or advice appreciated!

Thanks!
B

Time: Sat July 27, 2024 1:32 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003