Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »big screen on a D7000 receiver?
Author Topic: big screen on a D7000 receiver? (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

BCarnes
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 11:00 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
I'm trying to use a 32" Sony Bravia TV with the D7000 receiver in my CEO's office and have had some problems.... I got the box hooked up yesterday and had a great picture, it downloaded and updated overnight, picture looked great this morning. I restarted the receiver so it would find the mouse (will there ever be USB ports on these??? I don't keep serial mice around) and it came back up and looked great. CEO called me about an hour later - screen had gone dark. Restarted the receiver - got the blue screen w/ BOOTING prompt, heard the 3 beeps...then the screen went dark. Same thing when I hooked up a 15" tube monitor. On suggestion of DTN helpdesk I restarted the box with screen unplugged, waited until after 3 beeps, then plugged screen in - and I've got picture again. They suggested trying the 4 different video settings, but don't have any information on the differences between them, or what each works with.....

Anybody out there using a similar configuration? Any suggestions or advice appreciated!

Thanks!
B

Time: Fri July 26, 2024 11:10 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003