Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: dtn mike driscoll
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 14, 2014 11:05 AM
Interests:
Email: mike.driscoll@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
dtn mike driscoll has contributed to 75 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.35%) in 7,058 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Hang Seng futures Oct 14, 2014 11:05 AM (Total replies: 12)

Thanks jokerjoe;
Currently HKFE is not scheduled for addition in IQFeed. We do review these opportunities to add content regularly and give priority to the content that adds the most value and subscriptions to IQFeed services. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss.

Sincerely,

Mike Driscoll
402-255-8018
mike.driscoll@dtn.com

The following DTN root symbols will move from NYLUS to ICELD, effective trade date 6/9/14:

@EDN
@RPT
@RPM
@RPA

If you would like to get these futures symbols in Real-Time you will need to sign up for ICE LIFFE Exchange at $91 per month. You can have this exchange added to your service via the Account Management link on our website www.iqfeed.net

The futures symbols will be available on 10 min delay at no additional cost.

Thank you for your business
Mike Driscoll
DTN

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Jay Froscheiser, contact info? Jun 4, 2014 04:05 PM (Total replies: 1)

AMA,
Thank you for your post. Please see jay's email address below.

jay.froscheiser@dtn.com

Thanks
Mike Driscoll
mike.driscoll@dtn.com

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments May 5, 2014 04:54 PM (Total replies: 41)

Hi jonnyb

We are still providing a posting of when we adjust the data going forward. At this time there is not going to be a change to that.

Thanks
Mike

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Mar 21, 2014 11:15 AM (Total replies: 41)

hi johnnyb,

I agree we are looking at a couple of different options for the record keeping that makes more sense. Thanks for your comments and look forward to discussing it further.
have a great day
Mike

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Mar 21, 2014 10:19 AM (Total replies: 41)

Hi jonnyb
Thank you for the follow up. We have revisited the policy, but it is not closed. At this time we decided to provide a location for changes. We will be recording changes going forward. Im including the link to the thread where we will update changes. We will continue to review this thread and topic for improvements. http://forums.dtn.com/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=3800

While I understand that it does not satisfy your concerns completely. At this time we have not committed to providing all historical data changes. I would be happy to set up a time with you to review your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly anytime.

Sincerely,
Mike Driscoll
mike.driscoll@dtn.com
402-255-8018

IQFeed Developer Support » EOD Historical Dividend Adjustments Feb 27, 2014 12:09 PM (Total replies: 41)

Thank you jonnyb,

I appreciate your post. We will revisit the policy. At this time I can not guarantee a change will be made but I think it deserves our consideration to other alternatives. Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or comments.

Thank you for your business,

Sincerely,

Mike Driscoll
mike.driscoll@dtn.com

Data and Content Support » Ice Gasoil continuous contract rollover Feb 5, 2014 01:24 PM (Total replies: 17)

boze man;

The change has been implemented and both contracts will roll a day prior to contract expiration. We appreciate your patience with this issue. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely
Mike Driscoll
DTN

Data and Content Support » ASX SPI & XT Futures Data Issue Jan 23, 2014 09:06 AM (Total replies: 9)

Thank you bludev,

We appreciate you bringing this data issue to our attention. We are not closing this topic, but because IQFeed is not filtering the data on our side we are not able to provide an ETA to this problem. We are continuing to escalate the issue and we appreciate your patience as we work through it. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Mike Driscoll
DTN Active Trader
402-255-8018
mike.driscoll@dtn.com

In addition to exchange fee increases imposed by several futures exchanges effective January 1, 2014, DTN has been informed of changes effecting the entitlement and fee structure for certain indexes as well.

CBOE Indexes
Effective JAN 1, 2014
CBOE Indexes Real time will go to $6 per user per month
CBOE Indexes Delayed will be $1 per user per month

CBOE will be charging a separate fee for access to Delayed CBOE Indexes. Previously access to these delayed indexes were included in the base DTN IQFeed service. Effective January 1, 2014 you will need to add the “Delayed CBOE Indexes” service to your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data. The monthly fee for the “Delayed CBOE Indexes” service is $1 per month. If you don’t add this exchange entitlement to your account, your DTN IQFeed service will no longer have access to this dataset. The list of Indexes on the CBOE can be found in our symbols guide. Please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Symbol Guide” One of the more popular indexes affected is the S&P 500 Index.
Please note prior to Jan 1, 2014 you must opt in for either “Realtime CBOE Indexes” or “Delayed CBOE Indexes” or your DTN IQFeed service will no longer have access to this dataset. Please visit www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account” to opt in.

NASDAQ Indexes
Effective JAN 1 2014
NASDAQ Indexes will be $5 per user per month

NASDAQ will now be charging a separate fee for access to real time NASDAQ Indexes. Previously, real time access to these indexes were included in the base DTN IQFeed service. Effective January 1, 2014 you will need to Opt in for the NASDAQ Indexes service on your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data in real time. The monthly fee for the NASDAQ Indexes service is $5 per month per user. If you don’t add this exchange entitlement to your account, your DTN IQFeed service will automatically switch to providing these indexes with a 15 minute delay. The indexes that make up the new NASDAQ Index package is available on the DTN IQFeed website by visiting www.iqfeed.net and clicking on “Symbol Guide.” The more popular indexes are the NASDAQ Composite and NASDAQ 100 indexes.
Please visit the DTN IQFeed website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account” to opt in.
We thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,
Mike Driscoll
DTN

Effective Jan 1, 2014 There will be price changes to DTN.IQ and IQFeed as well as several Exchanges. Because these changes impact each customer differently, please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on "fees" to view the updated fees.

Throughout 2013, the entire DTN.IQ/IQFeed team has been hard at work improving our services. We made significant investments in our infrastructure. Hardware upgrades we made to improve processing and functionality for both incoming ticker streams and historical data requests. It is because of these upgrades that DTN IQFeed will continue to be faster and more reliable than other vendors.
Here is a brief summary of the enhancements we have made to ensure our customers are receiving the absolute best market data available:
• IQFeed 5.0 was released with a more efficient and easier to implement protocol
• Millisecond precision timestamps provide higher resolution than ever before
• Market Center identifiers are now provided with historical tick data
• Trade conditions were added allowing more flexibility in how you view trade data
• Our new Account Management Portal allows you to manage your account 24/7
• We increased our tick data storage by 50% to 180 calendar days
Our developers are continually working on enhancements for DTN IQFeed. We appreciate your business and thank you for your continued feedback, it helps make DTN IQFeed the best market data product available. If you want to make changes to your subscription please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account.”
Lock in your 2013 rates and save and additional 20% (excludes exchange fees) by prepaying your annual subscription by Friday December 27th, 2013. Contact us today at
billing@dtn.com
Toll free at 800-837-0708
Outside US 1-402-390-2328 option 1 ext 5204.

Mike Driscoll
DTN

This message was posted in a secure forum. Click here to access the topic where message was posted.

IQFeed Developer Support » More problems with IQFEED Aug 24, 2008 05:44 PM (Total replies: 5)

This is a problem on our end. Our Engineering staff is working on the solution and we will have a fix as soon as possible.

Data and Content Support » Sunday 16:05 ET and no ticks Aug 24, 2008 05:29 PM (Total replies: 7)

Engineers are currently working on this issue. Symbols are showing as invalid, including globex symbols. This issue is critical and our engineers are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

IQFeed Developer Support » More problems with IQFEED Aug 24, 2008 04:11 PM (Total replies: 5)

Engineers are looking into this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and this matter will be corrected as soon as possible.

Data and Content Support » Sunday 16:05 ET and no ticks Aug 24, 2008 04:09 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thank you for posting this issue. Our Engineers are looking into this matter. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Data and Content Support » Login Failure Nov 3, 2007 09:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

The login issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. At this time engineers are still looking into the issue with the symbol guide. We hope to have a resolution soon.

Thanks
mike

Data and Content Support » no data from globex yet Jul 29, 2007 06:02 PM (Total replies: 2)

Engineers are currently looking into the issues with our 148.xxx server farm. Please log out and log back in as our 156.xxx servers are updating, and you will be directed to those servers. We apologize for this inconvenience. We will update this thread with the information on the 148.xxx servers.

Thank you,

Mike Driscoll

Data and Content Support » no data from globex yet Jul 29, 2007 05:51 PM (Total replies: 2)

Multitrak,

Thank you for your post. Engineers are looking into this problem now. We will update this thread as soon as we have it corrected.

Mike Driscoll

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » close a subscription Jul 18, 2007 08:04 AM (Total replies: 2)

Thank fustii for your post.

I will have an account manager get in contact with you by email right away. We hate to lose your business. May I ask why you are cancelling?

Thanks,
Mike Driscoll

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 5:46 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003