Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Mouse Event
Author Topic: Mouse Event (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

js2004
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 6, 2004 01:14 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
When I run the sample WatchList program, the StartStreaming is called by OnMouseMove()
event and it worked. It also worked when I added a menu "login/logout".
That is, when the program starts, it is not connected to IQFeed until I logged in by calling CoInitialize() and RegisterClientApp() during the login.

But in my own program, I copied the same code, the program does not get to
OnMouseMove() event after I logged it, and I have to call StartStreaming()
in order to start the thread.

What may be the problem?

Thanks

DTN_Natalie_H
-DTN Evangelist-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 09:59 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Did you add the MouseMove() through the class wizard? If you didn't, give that a try. Thanks!

Natalie Hannan DTN Market Access, LLC.

Time: Tue May 7, 2024 9:59 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003