Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »ProphetX Data
Author Topic: ProphetX Data (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

RHBailin
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 08:05 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Please repair

data for security symbols

GNVC Genvec

SCMRD reverse split 1:10
Previously symbol SCMR

Don't you get notice when symbols change?????????
Don't you have a data filter????????????

This is the second time I have requested these changes.
I actually called it in Wednesday.
I hope this doesn't take 2 weeks like it did last time.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 10:33 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I have compiled the data to repair SCMRD with the SCMR data, as soon as I can get an approval from the market data team I will deploy these changes. Hopefully, early to mid Monday if all goes as planned.

On GNVC, the only bar I see that looks odd is for today, but a spot check with a couple vendors verified that the high for the day was 3.29 with a last trade of 2.99. If you feel those numbers are in error we can certainly contact the exchange for verification? Or is there another issue?

I will be sure to contact you on Monday to discuss as well.

Tim

RHBailin
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 11:40 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
That's great.

To review:

GNVC
The problem since Wed or Thurs has been the LOW not the HIGH.
Schwab has the range as 2.34 to 3.29
ProphetX has the range as 0.0235 to 3.29
You tell me if this is a problem.
For some strange reason the misquoted low of 0.02 yesterday has been corrected to 2.16
Your system seems to want to only misquote the current day.
The current days data is important to me albeit delayed 15 minutes.

SCMRD
Note that data all data prior to 12/21 are missing and for 12/21 and 12/22 are incorrect.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 12:10 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hello,

Just wanted to update you, we are currently working on converting the history of SCMR so that it can be merged correctly with SCMRD. GNVC I have been watching and the low of 2.96 appears correct. We'll need to continue to monitor on this one to determine why the decimal precision displayed incorrectly for you recently.

Tim

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 8:31 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003