Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Nasdaq Mutual Funds Price Changes Effective January 1, 2013
Author Topic: DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Nasdaq Mutual Funds Price Changes Effective January 1, 2013 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 11, 2012 02:49 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Below, you will find details regarding price and service changes to DTN.IQ/IQFeed, effective January 1, 2013.

IQFeed basic service will increase by $3/month
DTN.IQ basic service will increase by $5/month

We have also received notice from a few exchanges regarding fee changes for 2013. Nasdaq will begin charging separate fees for access to Nasdaq Mutual Fund data. Effective January 1, 2013, there will be a new fee of $5 per user for this data. If you wish to continue receiving Nasdaq Mutual Funds, please contact customer support prior to January 1, in order to add this new service to your account. If we do not hear from you, Nasdaq Mutual Fund data will be removed from your account on January 1. For complete exchange fee pricing, please visit the fees page on our website.

Throughout 2012, the entire DTN.IQ/IQFeed team has been working hard to improve your services. Here is a brief summary of some of the additions and enhancements we have made to ensure that you are receiving the absolute best market data available:

• New chartable and elementized CFTC Commitment of Traders and USDA data

• New direct exchange connectivity

• Improved DDE and faster response times for historical data

• New S&P 100 and $ Volume Net market stats, updating once per second

• We now include our own streaming news application with IQFeed

• Expanded to 24 hours/day, five days/week customer support via email and forums (in addition to 800# support from 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. ET)

• New (n)tick and (n)volume interval historical data

• Intraday one-minute interval data is available going back nearly seven years on the Emini

• Expanded brokerage support of the CME exchange fee waiver program, as well as the addition of compatibility with new third-party software applications

Our developers are diligently working on IQFeed version 5, which is the direct result of your feedback throughout the year. We anticipate an early 2013 release that will bring milli-second precision, live and historical trade condition reporting, and increased tick data availability.

We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve your market data needs. Be sure to follow @DTN_IQFeed on Twitter to be among the first to receive information about upcoming service enhancements.

If you would like to prepay your service for a year to receive up to a 20 percent discount, please contact DTN Billing at: 1.800.837.0708 by Friday, December 28, 2012.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 9:06 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003